Somebody Stop Me

hahahahahahha

1 Like

You can just eat your decarbed hash with a teaspoon you know.

Or sprinkle a bit on a sandwich.
Stir it in a bowl of soup, sauce, yoghurt, etc.

Been doing it for years now.

10 Likes

been rocken the dab press 4 ton for a couple years. works great for personal usage. rugged and well built. i waited for 30 yrs for vape tech to get real. tried everything from the beginning it was a long road trip. now the day has come. i am using my dab press to make solventless concentrate. enjoying it with the use of voo poo mod box drag 3 with a humbolt vape tech sequoia coil and titanium bowl. there was a bit of usage learning curve but there is no going back to smoking the grass for me, when you can just vape the trics / extracts. good luck and enjoy…

6 Likes

So decarbed soaked filtered and ready to go.

Looks pretty good.

Now I need to wait for Mrs Foreigner to set up her new vape so I can cannibalize the old one.

Then the testing will begin. I’m taking bets if anyone is interested.

12 Likes

So the jury is still out.

It looks right
It tastes right.

I think I made it too diluted. But I will have to do some rigorous testing to make sure.

10 Likes

It looks the business, did you use heat for the extraction?

1 Like

The vaping is handy and all, but for me, it just doesn’t do the trick.
I have never tried any product that was strong enough for my liking.
I have tried making it myself several times before too.
I do have a high tolerance though…
It just doesn’t hit like a dab or a bong rip. I’d be puffing off that thing till the batteries are dead. :laughing: :v:

7 Likes

Imo you can’t get a big enough dose in a MTL vape which is what most seem to be doing, but you can vape a 50/50 mix of PG & VG in a sub ohm tank which if used for the extraction doesn’t need diluting.

This will deliver a much bigger dose but it’ll get through the fluid much faster which is why most don’t do it. Make your own… make plenty :+1:

1 Like

you could always use some grocery store ISO and run the bubble through a coffee filter before going in the PG :+1:

I’m sorry but I have not been in the best shape to participate as much as I’d like to lately.

I have been getting questions about this for the last couple of months over at GC, too. There seems to be a renewed interest in this. I’m not sure why. It’s not a very good solvent and it can lead to frustration.

I have tried-a lot-to use a solvent transfer with it so I know about the frustration. I’ve spent hours on it with little to no success. Vg is miscible with alcohol which means that it mixes without separation. I believe some of it turns into pg from the chemical reaction.

The results are dismal using the transfer for vg. It just isn’t strong enough to make a good vape product. Using concentrates is the way to do it if that’s what you’re into. Back when I was playing with it the common mixture was 70%vg, 30% pg. The addition of the pg kept it stable. Later they started using “stabilizers” to it and that’s when we had that outbreak of lung issues related to that. It was supposed to be terpenes but it turned out to be vitamin E and a myriad of “unknown substances”.

They’ve since made a lot of progress but I haven’t kept up for years. I took all my glycerin material out of my GC thread because it just didn’t do the job that well, too weak. I’m afraid that I’m out of touch with the subject and not a lot of help. Sorry you all had to wait so long for my thoughts. Getting old sucks. !

Winterizing will help a lot as I recall. Just_Cuz_06 (2015_10_01 04_32_03 UTC)

9 Likes

Good to see you around @PSam :wave:

3 Likes

It’s been a rough ride for me lately and I haven’t been able to stop in here like I would like to do. I’m going to try to keep up now. smiley on crutches (2015_10_01 04_32_03 UTC)

5 Likes

Glad to see you back in here @PSam . Totally understand no need to appologize life always comes first :slight_smile: I do pop in to your thread on GC to check in but have moved away from tinctures and such but its still great to see the thread going strong.

I’m going to try my hand at rosin jar tek when I get the chance.

Hope to see you around here more even though I do see you over there just don’t interact :slight_smile:

:peace_symbol:

4 Likes