Something's wrong with my plant. Help me please. :(

Hello! I apologize for my english and for my weed, but I have a problem, she’s on photo.

Please tell me what happened to him and, if possible, determine what kind of variety.
P.S I planted it in a pot from unknown plant, maybe I watered it heavily, or is the ground bad?
Thank You Very Much in Advance!

3 Likes

3 Likes

Looks like too much water to me, or your soil is not draining properly also not enough light intensity, the way it’s stretched out.

Are you feeding it anything?

As for strain that’s impossible to say, looks like a hybrid.

6 Likes

yeah looks overwatered
is it flowering already ?? you need to wait longer to start flowering
how many hours of light/sun a day does she get ?
should be getting 16-18 hours if possible to grow a little bigger
and then flower with 12 hours of light a day (more or less)

4 Likes

Thank you all so much!

1. No, I don’t feed them, because I don’t know what and how much, this is my second flower, the first one was a kid, grew thin and as a result scattered pollen all over the window sill)))
  2. Light intensity - natural. Judging by the weather on the iPhone: Sunrise - 4:03, Sunset 21:53. The problem is that the weather where I live is absolutely unstable. Today may be +30 +, and the next day +10 and rain. These are the constant swings.
    3.This pot without holes at the bottom. He is rather decorative, so I sat him down just for the sake of interest, but now I understand that I really liked it as a process, and am not going to stop.:slight_smile: Do i need another pot with drainage?

Sorry,It’s me. just created topic under a alt account. Forgot the password…)

2 Likes

Yes, seem to bloom :((
Tell me please, What I need to do to slow down the process? :confused:

1 Like

Yes you need drainage. Unfirtunately youd prob have to break that pot to transplant. Or rinse enough soil loose to allow it free. I personally think fabric pots are best for roots. That’s just me though. I hear the overwater but see tge dried out crisped leaves.
Rh in area? And
wind blowing on the plant ?
You def got to get air to the roots. Got to drain to keep fresh water flow. Or fungi will thrive n kill everything.

4 Likes

Thank u!
There is no forced air. Only the one that sometimes blows from an open window :slight_smile:
Rh - unk. Idkn how to measure it with improvised means w/o spec. devices.
This all suddenly and unexpectedly became important for me:) I still don’t understand what to do and where to start. Will it be transplanted to another pot, buying fertilizer or setting up lighting…)

Now i have a night. at morning whitch is my first action for this plant? Trow pot in a trash, buy seed & pots? or i have a chance to revive her? :slight_smile:

1 Like

Imgur

Today I bought fresh universal soil with biohumus 0.5% -0.4% -0.5%. Transplanted a bush in another pot with drainage and indicator. This is my first such experience. Unfortunately, at the transplant some roots came off.

2 Likes

Imgur

1 Like

Hi Brothers! I still a bit worried about the question about access air to the roots. Today I raised internal pot and saw that at the bottom hanging drops of water. Decided to leave it open to air. Whether it’s to help?

2 Likes

Yeh she still looks a bit unhappy. I think you need to get some perlite or equivalent in there as well to aid that drainage.

2 Likes

Thank you! now remains only to find where to get him…:confused:
If i get perlite, how do i use it?

1 Like

You mix it with your soil, I would replace 25% of your soil with it. It will improve the drainage. You can get it from gardening shops, where are you on the planet?

1 Like

I drove through the nearest shops, but did not find it on sale. But I think I will find him in OBI or other big shops.:slight_smile:
I’m from Russia :slight_smile:

1 Like

Canadian Tire won’t be any good then lol. Good luck on your hunt

3 Likes

Stab some holes with a thin screwdriver all over the four sides of the pot and bingo .!! — Fresher air getting to your roots .!!
Gaz

4 Likes

I think this plants doesn’t like to have wet feet … :open_mouth:

2 Likes

Thank you, fellas. I think she’s getting better! :slight_smile: The earth has already dried up, its leaves even rose up and became a little greener(maybe not :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:).

7 Likes

I also thought about it…, probably i’ll do it in the morning