Soonersmoke. Com who knows Legit or not

I wouldn’t buy them just for this, how can you know the quality of a seed just keeping the package unaltered? icon_e_confused|nullxnull

Money Back Guarantee

We will refund your order if you are not happy with the quality of seeds you receive. To qualify for the money back guarantee, seeds must be sent back within 14 days unaltered in original packaging. We do not guarantee delivery outside the U.S. and will not be able to refund your purchase if your order is lost or confiscated.

2 Likes

Also sorry if that comes off rude but I think it is best to call things what they are and it would benefit you greatly to put a little more time into explaining what those strains actually are or might as well just call it weed seed.

Well this looks like a shit show lmao. If you’re trying to capitalize on hype “clone only” names just get the clones s1 them and sell the seeds. Or if your weeds good and your customers like it give them their own names. Naming shits easy lmao :joy:

2 Likes

indeed. the company and products appear to be deeply problematic.

@Papalag if you bought seeds from these people there would be no way to guess what you would be receiving. Their list of strains is ridiculously implausible. The genetics they list have nothing to do with most of the names they used.

Before you take a chance on this website, go back to that dispensary and ask them about the source of the genetics. ask if they are really supplied by soonersmoke as it says on the seed seller’s website. If the dispensary says that’s where they got the seeds, then scam or not, that’s probably you’re best chance at getting those dispensary mystery genetics.

I have seen firsthand large scale legal commercial grows buy and grow out seeds from scam websites. So the seeds could be totally bogus mystery seeds, and the dispensary might be growing them anyway.

After all, it’s the wild west for growers and retailers when it comes dispensary labeling they could basically grow anything and slap any name on it they wanted as long as they had met the other state requirements for legal sale, testing etc. The majority of carts on the market are made with blended concentrates, and the names refer only to the terpenes that are added for flavor.

Scammers scamming scammers. happens all the time.

5 Likes

Thanks
no I didn’t buy them . but I will ask the The dispensaries about the source thanks for the idea

2 Likes

This site removes real reviews. I have ordered from them multiple times now and have had great results. They are very responsive and have given extras every time. This site sent me a message saying my messages are being flagged by a user on here. I am not connected to this business (nor advertising for them?) just trying to give a real review as someone who has actually purchased from them

UPDATE obviously there was a misunderstanding, still not sure why my original post was flagged but had my post restored and had communication with a team member.

1 Like

I didn’t flag your post, but you should know that real reviews are typically not removed - if there’s some reason to be confident that it’s a real review. If you’re a shill for the company, though, we can’t trust your statement that you’re not a shill. Furthermore, even if this company is sending out all their packages as promised and includes plenty of freebies, it doesn’t answer any of the problematic questions about their one-small-step-from-counterfeit genetics.

That said, if you’re interested in actually being part of the forum feel free to visit the Introduce Yourself thread. There’s lots of friendly people here, and if you’re actually growing some seeds from this bank I’m sure you can find some interest in watching you journal it.

4 Likes

Don’t you just love it when they only sign up and bitch about Us with there 1st post

At least say hi :wave: first
Bye :wave: it’s most likely the only time we’ll hear from the new bees
Paps

5 Likes

Wow… that was quite a ride!

2 Likes

@Elizabeth
Well, when your first and only post on OG is to defend a dubious seed purveyor, your credibility is naturally somewhat suspect.

6 Likes

I did not realize it would not show the edit on my post, so my original is not shown anymore. Yes it was my first and only post because I had never heard of this site before. Seems that anyone trying to join will just be shut down immediately because they are new. Was trying to give honest feedback as someone who has actually used the company. It was a basic post, did not say anything against policy just said I had ordered from them a few times and it went well. As a new member I can see why people would not stay, immediately had my post flagged for what? Not to mention how rude people on here are to new members, and I received multiple private emails on this?

3 Likes

Ok, I’m going to restore your post above.

There is a natural suspicion when it comes to new users commenting on relatively unknown seedbanks. It is not unheard of for some banks to create shilling accounts. It’s just the way it is and unfortunately if individuals have little community history, suspicions are raised.

Be advised that there may be some critical questions about your experience.

4 Likes

Please post a grow report with there products and I would follow along
And would definitely like to st the out come

2 Likes

Is that something I can do on here? I just grow for myself, so I will not be starting anything until next season (outdoors only) but when I do I would be willing to upload pics

1 Like

@SmokeyMcSmokerton and @Elizabeth sus lol :rofl:

2 Likes

@Elizabeth, I’m new here and I encourage you to stick around and show your grow next season. I’m exclusively an outdoor grower myself. Sadly, I joined OG too late to document my grow as it was, well, growing! HA! That said, I have (and you could) post pictures of the results of your lovely grow. There are also some threads that are only tangentially related to our favorite herb. What do stoners eat/listen to are just a couple of them. We all eat and most of us listen to music. Lots of options here, and I personally look forward to seeing your next grow, what your smoking from your last grow, what that fabulous dinner you had last night was, etc., etc.

3 Likes

Please feel free to post a new grow or old pic

I’m the one who started this thread and am still interested in there gear

Paps

2 Likes

Thank you @mota ! I am a very passionate grower of cannabis as well as many other things! Strictly organic, all outdoors! Depending on how negative things on here are I may try it out, but will try to at least post my grow next season

2 Likes

This is what I figured too good to be true and didn’t take long!

I just ordered from them so we will see…………

1 Like