SOS 76’ Guerrero?

Screen Shot 2022-04-06 at 9.37.44 PM

2 Likes

Exotic Alchemy

2 Likes

Damn that sucks that’s some false advertisement on EA part “Lambs Bread” lol if I’d known it was a sativa x indica hybrid I would not have bought them . $80 out the window lol thanks for being able to pull that up can you please post the link we’re you found that info? Thanks

1 Like

There’s an “old seeds catalog” thread with a bunch of different catalogs here on OG. I remembered running across that a few months back when I was doing my studying lol

And yeah, not the best way to market that strain on EA’s part.

1 Like

So if they are a “ Repro” that should mean I have F2’s ?

If that’s the case I will select the Sativa dominant phenos to continue the “Real Jamaican Lambs Bread” yeah? :cowboy_hat_face:

I just sent EA a message on Instagram about them labeling that shit “Lambsbread” when it’s a 50-50 hybrid. Jack asses. :sunglasses:

2 Likes

ill take back my claim, tried make it understndable. and make it: a “i heard a possible insider claiming that”. they may been tricked themselve…
no, its ayway only a 50 percent vibes collective lambsb., 25 jamaican, 25 afghani

2 Likes

Yes but if they reproduce old wild roses co. Jamaican blue mountain x indica
Then maybe I have F2’s I’ll have to grow them to see if the line is stable or if there is still some variation.? If there is I’m going to move the line forward in the Sativa Dominant direction.

i must sleep, iduunno, thats 4 years old memory, anyway.

1 Like

Goodnight bro

1 Like

Nice grouping.

1 Like