Sour Crack, Mephisto Genetics Day 68

Awesome man! Tag me when you do. c99 and Jack are faves. Just so energetic.

1 Like

Well once a year I try to do a run specifically for seeds, last year was photoperiods that I was able to do separate white rhino and Jack herer IBL runs and still have some left over seeds of both. This year I just tried to fill a room of every Fem auto that I could find and use cdlc as the “studs” which ended up with stuff from mephisto,atlas, twenty20, members crosses on here, and some other randoms

4 Likes

Sounds like an Awesome project!

Feel free to swing on by, jungle is in full swing
.Fem Autoflower breeding project by azseaindooin420

4 Likes

Your above link was one of the first posts I visited when I signed up on this forum a day or two ago! Thanks!

1 Like

Hell ya! That’s awesome!

1 Like

Bro! Yes! This is the very first thing I noticed when I started growing at home again. I don’t know why, but the dispensary shit either wigs me out so much, or it’s just straight up narcotic, stupid stoned.
Nothing I’ve grown has had that effect.
I do wonder if it’s influenced by the energy with which it’s produced: “go, go, go, more, more, more, fast, fast, fast”… they say don’t cook when you’re angry, or your guests will taste it, maybe we shouldn’t grow weed with a sense of urgency.

3 Likes

Bro I don’t believe I have ever seen or smoked the actual original Jack Herer strain I wonder how it smells because man this Rosetta Stone has a smell that is very unique. I Love it.

2 Likes

Patience is indeed a virtue…

Ya the one I did seed runs was originally from Humboldt back in 01, ended up with a bunch of em and many members have grown em out too :slight_smile:

1 Like

that’s potentially simple - a lot of commercial pot is pulled too damn early

3 Likes

Yeah. Forum stomper is no joke. It’s amazing smoke, and seems like anything crossed to it is bomb.
I like Alien v Triangle a tiny bit more. But FS is rockstar all day long :+1::sunglasses:

3 Likes

Good thing I got a few alien vs triangles in that breeding room!

3 Likes

Oh! That’s a winner! You’re gonna be happy with those. Straight up OG Kush smells. Super dank and crazy potent!

5 Likes

Won’t see much of the buds to smoke but hoping I can load it up with seeds for future enjoyment :wink:

3 Likes

Great point here!

I JUST now got an order of S.O.D.K.!!

1 Like

https://overgrow.com/t/semo-auto-memphisto/65575?u=blackwaterbudd
My first encounter with memphisto or autos I loved this only child

3 Likes

Badass! What size pot was that?

A lot bigger than I thought lol. I wasn’t real impressed with the smoke as someone mentioned but it was a ball to grow and watch the colors come on. 8.5 oz

1 Like