Sour Diesel, Blue Tooth & White Widow (Automatics)

god damn. look at you go man!

1 Like

Never tried an auto.

This is a good reason not to worry much about that.

Uh huh!

99%

3 Likes

Wow man they are looking good, and,so uniform!

1 Like

9 posts were merged into an existing topic: 3 Bears OG Comparative Grow :bear::bear::bear:

If your talking about those three in the pic, that is actually just one plant, the one Pineapple Chunk i did LST on.

It’s got six shots growing right up… And like 40 days to go… HAHAHAHAHA!

I will post a few pics in a few minutes, they are about to wake up, exactly at 11am CR time.

I was referring to the tent pick with all the girls in it. They all look so good and even though different they are almost the same size

1 Like

are the others close to finished?? they have quite the fade !!

1 Like

There is two of them that have 10% of trichomes amber on them, but i feel they got at least a few more days…

3 Likes

Started the Sugar Daddy flush today, hopefully i can do it one more time before harvest, it seems like an extra week on some, and one sour diesel might go to ten weeks…

15 Likes

Woohoo! Well done my friend. :grin:

3 Likes

I am starting to think i might be able to pull it off one day!

5 Likes

Nice!!! Getting better every time.

4 Likes

Bravooo :clap: Thats must be pleasant look n smell it anytime you neer. Congrats on setup and green :pray:

2 Likes

Some fine looking smoke you got there Mad! Wonderful :herb:

2 Likes

Quit being modest, you’re pulling it off now :grin: Unless you’re me, you’ll improve with every plant you grow, and you’re progressing quite nicely.

4 Likes

wow this is amazing dude. props

3 Likes

Hey @oranje! I was just thinking i wanna grow like you guys and the pics you show, yes, this is amazing to me, but i aim to excel at the tester with all the gang. We’ll see how i do… Don’t give up on me yet bro!

1 Like

Great looking ladies Mad… Excited to try out the 3 Bears with ya and the gang!

Now they just have to arrive :+1:

This thread has given me some insight on autos as I know there is a fast learning curve you can mess up

1 Like

We all are excited about it man. Ryasco and You and legalcanada i think…

Harvest time! WOOHOO!

This WW is ready and ripe! About 30% of trichomes are amber and has been cut, trimmed and hang to dry…

20 Likes