Sour Diesel, Blue Tooth & White Widow (Automatics)

Thats how it’s done! :clap:

2 Likes

This Peyote Cookies is up to something, but haven’t really done anything to it, other than watering with a little Cannazym & Rihzo, very mild, very much so. I put 5mL in two gallons filtered controlled pH water, so…?

1 Like

Eso es tierra?
Mete el dedo hasta que encuentres humedad…hasta donde llega?

Are your lights dimmable? I wonder if your problems aren’t phototoxicity. Your driver has a dimmer right? Turn that down and see if things dont improve.

2 Likes

The soil is totally wet as they were watered for the first time yesterday.

The lights are running at 100W right now, the CitizenCLU048! So i dunno!

And i forgot to mention that everysingle plant got the same treatment and this is the only one acting up!

idk sometimes not everything is a problem to be solved, i think maybe a lil small still for feeding but im not familiar with those products not every seed is going to be a strong vigorous plant also idk

1 Like

I got seedlings that are a day or two old they all took the same and that one i dunno, i might have to cull it, and replace it. Gonna start soaking another one right now for that purpose, i’m not about to deal with a weak and defective seedling having a whole bunch of freebies to choose from… Cheers!

2 Likes

De cualquier forma: no riegues mas hasta que tu dedo encuentre seco hasta la segunda articulación previa al nudillo. Y solo agua. Cuantas veces has regado con Canazym desde la germinación? Y solo con agua?

2 Likes

It’s the first watering all the rest of the plants are green and healthy, i’ll show you; but this is the only one and also a pink diesel i wanted to rescue but it’s genetics i think. I gave them like 10mL of water with a sprayer everyday until they had cotyledons, after that just yesterday, 2.5qt per 3 gallon pot, run off water was clean and clear. Temp is always at 26C stable, and humidity around 60RH. Pictures of the other plants…

6 Likes

…Bueno, si las otras están sanas… Pero por mucho que yo critique a Barney’s Farm, eso es error de cultivo…
Supongo que la Peyote vendrá de la Peyote Purple de Cannabiogen, que vienen de las Bubba…

2 Likes

you sprayed them everyday with water? usually, for seedlings, you just let it do it own thing for a while. seed into wet medium, and leave it be untill the medium is almost dry. than, with only water (not r.o( water again. you can go for a couple weeks like that.

3 Likes

I re-arranged the little tent today, i’m only holding off for now on these plants, because i got the bubblegum one week away from harvest on the other tent, oh well. Here it is.

8 Likes

That Peyote Cookies looks like what’s been happening with my seedlings, so let me know if you figure out how to trick her back to health :grin: You’ve got a fun collection in there right now!

3 Likes

Three of the BlueTooth Auto were yellowing and started to die. I transplanted them, after washing the roots with pH controlled water and a spray bottle. Potted them in 3 gallon fabric pots (in case you can’t tell, LOL…) with 707. Will bounce back in two or three days, maybe even less. They liked they treatment.

The White Widows Auto are doing just fine and dandy. All of the plants are getting GO Bio Marine 2-3-1 at 30% solution in the way of foliar, every other day. The one in the middle of the Widows is a Pineapple Chunk Female Photo. Which will be flowered outdoors!

As for the Peyote Cookies, well, it seems that it’s getting back up on its feet. So to speak. @oranje

Bio Marine 2-3-1 foliar.

5 Likes

Starting to look propped in there. Those windows look happy! :clap:

1 Like

Thanks for your good vibes man! You are very kind, Sir ReikoX of the BlackSvn!

2 Likes

I topped my first plant today, this Pineapple Chunk from Barney´s, shows vigorous growth and at only two weeks, it got topped, its gonna go outdoor, once it´s got some branching going to see how big it gets…

6 Likes

Just for some information, when you see the plant growing leaves with five blades or more you know its metabolism is going strong and it will react more positively towards training. (topping, cropping, LST)

4 Likes

be careful of pests if you’re planning on bringing it in and out

1 Like

It’s being vegged indoors at 18/6, but when it goes outside, stays outside.

2 Likes