Sour Diesel in the Closet

I really like the motorbreath. I was given some flower and then the clone this past spring so I haven’t tried my own grow, but @Hashpants sure know how to grow it. I think it’s one of his favorites.

2 Likes

@azure show us please - as some of the other guys in this thread I will always grow whatever you breed that’s good shit.” @MikeyMeteor
I made seeds with ACE’s Bubba Hash x Kandahar Black,
PNG x Northern Lights from AK Bean Brains and different Zamaldelica x Kali China with AKBB NL5 x NL1 this past winter.

Bubba Hash that was pollinated with Kandahar Black

Kandahar Black

5 Likes

what do you have that going on the side of the highway? lol

I’m putting the top down on the convertible…

joking no car over here only subway and legs…

that Kandahar Black is stuff of legends too, probably in Kandahar they talk smack over that strain like Sour D, yo I was smoking Kandahar Black in Tirah and they said they had the real one, but back then I was listening to that album

and we were smoking azure’s kandahar. black

probably they were smoking that and listening to tool

right? @Terpsnpurps

now everyone wants Kandahar Black. I know I do…

that purplish blueish grey is so beautiful I’ve seen it before in photos, but never up close

I’m smoking chocolate blackberry kush and in the zone listening to tool - life is good

4 Likes

Hell yes brother!!! Lol im in the same mood now… smoking and rocking out to some TOOL… LATERALUS has to be almost my fav… if i were forced to choose…

3 Likes

jokes aside I’m going to plant one of my remaining 7 zam x kali china x Papau new Guinea on the side of the highway. I’m inspired. Down to six lol

it’s a strong plant nice stalk

4 Likes

Hahaha i should do the same… i have an extra clone a bit smaller than the rest…

Its too late in the year though dammit lol

3 Likes

Wow awesome, so grateful! Great year so far haha! Thank you guys

3 Likes