Sour Diesel Thread

Dude, I’ve never brought it to your attention for the precise reason you’re bringing it up now. I was trying to be respectful of you and your work. Was thinking of trying get more of it. but if you wanna bring it up and get all the actual facts here:

I got three packs of your NH/MM beans I got from a friend that got them from you off ICMAG. I assume storage was good but I don’t personally know. Not had issues before tho :man_shrugging:

Soaked one pack of Swiss Thai Nevil 2 x NH21 x MM F2
Soaked one pack of NH21 x MM F2

Got one plant out of each of those packs :man_shrugging:
Only other germ rates that bad I’ve personally seen have been from GreenHouse. Shit happens though. You didn’t see me complaining to you about it.

I grew out the swiss thai girl in a tiny 1/4 gallon pot. Flipped at 12 inches and she went over 5.5ft in the first 5 weeks of flower.

I flowered her out for 81 days before I had to chop. Fucked her up the whole way. Flower came out smelling like floral incense and puts me to sleep after a couple bowls. :man_shrugging: not exactly the haze I was looking for but not every plant can be a winner :man_shrugging:

Both looked fantastic. I made beans with the nh21 x mm f2 male but haven’t looked at them yet.

I didn’t lock the thread, the system did as it maxed out the number of posts. Can get to it from the part 2 thread in my profile or right here

8 Likes