Sour Diesel Thread

Nothing to add but its just really the same for me. You put it out very nice broski.
I think there is some nice solace in everybody can chase their own version of the archetype while also others might more enjoy tracing roots and I am thankful for distinctions people make between the big cuts going around.

5 Likes

What I know: I saw straight Diesel(likely OD 1 or 2) first, for like a year, before I ever saw the Sour Diesel. Once it was out, from the Midwest to the east coast, across 5 or 6 years, I could pick it up and it was pretty much the same every time. Full mouth coating, lemony sour diesel flavor. I haven’t seen it since 2006 or so. Everything I’ve seen since then that’s been called sour diesel hasn’t been that one that went around for years. Usually what I see these days, when it’s not that OD, is more floral-y, no mouth coating, different flower structure, etc.

6 Likes

Perfect sentiment! I hear so many people talk about flavor and structure and what came when. Which I find extremely interesting. But the main Sour/Diesel trait I care about is that amazing high. It can taste or grow like whatever, but the medicinal values have always been the main thing that matters in my book. After all, isn’t effect why we smoke weed? lol

10 Likes

Ah for sure. In a rareness for me, the only thing I care about it IS the smell/flavor :sweat_smile:

12 Likes

Diesel auto coming down soon…she could prob continue on another week or two but need the space. Mostly cloudy trichomes

14 Likes

AJs Sour is pretty awesome! She’s alive and well​:wink::love_you_gesture:

4 Likes

I’m about to dunk a couple of those chem double d wreckers and at least one of the endangered rhino s2’s looking for some of that skunky/diesel goodness :drooling_face:

2 Likes

Nice
Guaranteed some filter kilers from those 2 :ok_hand: , defo keep us in the loop wether you find that Skunky Diesel Goodness your looking for in them

Chem Double d Wrecker Feminized = Chem d x chem d x Original Diesel

Endangered Rhino S2 = White Rhino x Chem d x Original Diesel
X White Rhino x Chem d x Original Diesel

Both seed strains available

7 Likes

5 Likes

I see you run 1 seed of my Swiss Thai Nevil x NH21 x Mullumbimby Madness and didn’t show any harvest pics , you took it way to early, then said it was no good ?

Bro you need to stay away from wild Sativa’s if your chopping at 10 weeks , thats early Haze hybrids not Nevil’s Grail Haze Project, from seed which need minimum 12 weeks, more 12 weeks from clone.

I couldn’t find the thread again ad you locked it so didn’t know where to post this reply.

Also only 1 seed each pack popped ? , thats worst germ rate ever heard from Connoisseur genetics entire time selling seeds ( over 15 years) , my germ rates are always great and never hear of germ issues ?

3 Likes

Dude, I’ve never brought it to your attention for the precise reason you’re bringing it up now. I was trying to be respectful of you and your work. Was thinking of trying get more of it. but if you wanna bring it up and get all the actual facts here:

I got three packs of your NH/MM beans I got from a friend that got them from you off ICMAG. I assume storage was good but I don’t personally know. Not had issues before tho :man_shrugging:

Soaked one pack of Swiss Thai Nevil 2 x NH21 x MM F2
Soaked one pack of NH21 x MM F2

Got one plant out of each of those packs :man_shrugging:
Only other germ rates that bad I’ve personally seen have been from GreenHouse. Shit happens though. You didn’t see me complaining to you about it.

I grew out the swiss thai girl in a tiny 1/4 gallon pot. Flipped at 12 inches and she went over 5.5ft in the first 5 weeks of flower.

I flowered her out for 81 days before I had to chop. Fucked her up the whole way. Flower came out smelling like floral incense and puts me to sleep after a couple bowls. :man_shrugging: not exactly the haze I was looking for but not every plant can be a winner :man_shrugging:

Both looked fantastic. I made beans with the nh21 x mm f2 male but haven’t looked at them yet.

I didn’t lock the thread, the system did as it maxed out the number of posts. Can get to it from the part 2 thread in my profile or right here

8 Likes

So straight away you get them from someonelse not me at all ? , so there goes any germination i)on my side ( as i say im known for excellent germination rates) then you were saying how good was all the way through and at 6 weeks saying you were chopping at 70 days ( a Nevil Haze x Thai ? Grown from seed not even clone)

And got all the info wrong , the NH21 x Mullumbimby Madness I used were F1 so its basically Swiss Thai nevil Clone x NH21 x MML F1

Swiss Thai Nevil 1 , 2 were my best 2 phenos selected from Nevil’s Grail project strain Swiss Thai nevil ( 1 and 2 were not Nevils selections) , these were my selections from Feminized seed Nevil made that Brother Th4sim RIP and British Hempire passed me the seeds to work with and several other strains including NH21 x Mullumbimby Madness S1 , Outback Haze and several other packs.
Another of Nevil’s friends sent me several other packs including the NH21 x Mullumbimby Madness Regular, NH18 x Mullumbimby Madness and several others.

Yours is the only report Ever to say these put you to sleep ? , looked nothing like any Sleepy weed ?.

Your report was so strange , all the way through saying how good it was then where did the last 4 weeks worth of pics and reports go or get left out ?

Not trying to cause trouble but we had amazing reports of these Nevil Grail project strains and ever strain i run from original Grail Project has blown us away and smashes any Dutch or known Haze’s ive seen in decades, and the total opposite of sleepy weed , not for the early cash crop crowd at all.

The Swiss Thai Nevil Clone i selected from Nevil’s Grail project that i x with the SSSDH won 2nd place in over 75 day category @piffcon largest Haze cup ever so shows there is amazing quality in the Swiss Thai Nevil as anyone who run or seen the Super Silver Sour Thai Nevil knows its like 70% plus heavy on the Swiss Thai Nevil side

2 Likes

These are all the reasons I wasn’t contacting you about anything.
I’ve barely said anything about them anywhere outside of my thread, but you wanted to bring it up.

Edit: here’s the beans i got

edit edit: I don’t have any pics after 70 days or so as I’m not really trying to take pics of struggling plants :sweat_smile: She wasn’t looking too horrible then

Again, that’s like a 1/4 gallon fabric pot, flowered from clone.

If i’m the only one this stuff has put to sleep… idk. The Bandaid Haze’s put me to sleep too :man_shrugging:

9 Likes

I see the seeds but if you got them directly from me i could of talked about germination problems, but from a 3rd part is not any guarantee AT ALL.

Its in your thread saying it was sleepy weed with no pics in last 3-4 weeks ?

I only see it as someone tagged me other day on your thread or something, so started reading it .

If anything is written about my strains i will respond, as my side needs to be heard also .
You didnt say you didn’t get them directly from me , so basically wrote you had 2 packs and only got 1 seed from each pack to germinate ? , like i say be hard for anyone to find a single report like that from over 15 years if ordered directly from me , as my germination rates are great

3 Likes

Just restocked

4 Likes

Yeah third party for sure. I wasn’t worried about the germination rates, just sad I only got to see the two plants. Germination issues could’ve been me, could’ve been the buddy. Like you said, they didn’t come direct, so I didn’t come bother you about it. I mentioned it in my thread as part of my experience but that was it.

4 Likes

Yeah you wasnt worried about bad germ rates but will advertise only 1 seed popped each pack ( what about advertising only 1 seed popped in a pack of Connoisseur Genetics
you did but you forgot to say you didn’t order them from me and a 3rd party)

They the 2 things, you didn’t mention your awfull germination on 2 packs of Connoisseur Genetics but didn’t order from breeder or even a seedbank but a trade or whatever with a member

And that a special Thai Haze combo put you to sleep, nothing younwas expecting, me neither or EVER HEARD THAT.

Lets leave it a that now , sorry to derail the thread just wanted my say on your locked thread growing my strains

2 Likes

Okay so this isnt a seeds selling thread. Back to sour d, hapi those plants look nice man. Good job! Use your own page to sell seeds please, its annoying.

13 Likes

Yeah its over here on that matter

Sour diesel

Il put my Diesel work against any other breeder, take 50% off if ordering another co’s Sour Diesel and run a log of both side by side

( only reputable companies not any repackaging company’s, only breeders who make there own seeds no repackage)

And or
Any Overgrow.com orders il include 3 single Fem (bag of Diesel ) mix pack with any seed pack Ordered ( random mix from latest Feminized Original Diesel project)

7 Likes

Every thread he enters becomes a seed selling thread. Seen this across several forums

12 Likes