Sour Diesel Thread

Oh I just meant in general there’s good info there at least as far as IG is concerned when he posts one of his series of solid oldies

2 Likes

:100:% agree! I made an account as the daughter puts all her photos of the Gbabies on it. I couldn’t figure it out and deleted it.

:green_heart: :seedling:

2 Likes

For a while I took apart an iPhone and took the microphone and camera out of the phone when I broke the screen and replaced it. was just a dedicated IG phone that ran a VPN with a kill switch etc

VPN’s are super important in today’s day and age especially if your not in a friendly state

Private internet access is a great VPN and you can also pay with a Starbucks gift card you buy at any store

Instagram if you have camera enabled for it
It constantly reads the biometrics of your facial reactions while your scrolling thru it to target ads better

There’s plenty of other examples of why it’s horrendous but that’s the main one that bugs me

7 Likes

they can see my facial expression of shitting cause that’s the only time instagram gets my time

13 Likes

I mean the issue with that to me is what about kids who do the same thing

all that data is sitting somewhere on one of their servers

2 Likes

Yo yo @Shamus.

Love me some sour! image|666x500

27 Likes

@CruJones Oooh

what do we have here

1 Like

shy of a half oz o’ notso’s

19 Likes

We’ve been chatting this last run on the other place. This is Weasel’s cut early sample around 63 days. Seems like there’s more action over here and I can’t get enough sour talk!

7 Likes

@CruJones Considerably yes

I enjoy the lack of politics as well

2 Likes

So I’m going to have some people that aren’t me do some smoke reports

and in case this template doesn’t exist here already

Here’s a good one

INFO
Tester Name :
Strain :
Method Smoked :

APPEARANCE

(insert photo here where possible)

SMELL

Dominant smell of bud :
Associated smells of bud :

TASTE

Dominant flavour :
Associated flavours :

Harsh/smoothness : (1-10, 1 being extremely harsh and 10 being extremely smooth)

• cough factor? : yes/no

BUZZ

Profile : Percentage of head to body (e.g. 80% head 20% body)
Potency : (1-10, 1 being extremely weak and 10 being extremely potent)
Duration : (approx length of buzz, from first hit)
Use : Daytime/Bedtime
Munchies? : yes/no

CHEMICAL ASTRINGENT
turpentine ()
metallic ()
ammonia () - urine () - vinegar ()
bleach ()
lotions () - plastics () - glues ()

SWEET
fruity () - berry () - black/blue/raspberry () - citrus () - orange () - lemon () - lime () - apple () - mango () - grape () - cherry () - tutti frutti ()

floral () - perfume () - blossom ()
minty () - methol () - spearmint () - peppermint ()

SPICY
woody () - incense () - hardwood () - sage () - juniper () - cedar () - pine ()
basil () - garlic () - dill () - clove () - parsley () - pepper ()
tobacco () - chocolate ()

MUSKY
earthy () - loam () - dirt () - musty () - dusty () - dry ()
animal () - bird () - rodent () - gamey () - skunky ()
botanical () - hay () - autumn leaves () - trees ()

I also saw these recently and I am fond of them to send to people

I think having something to look at helps

People who didn’t grow it’s opinions mean more then the growers in my opinion.

They’re for wine but still seems valid for herb

21 Likes

Here’s some more daywrecker diesel shots I found

Idk If I’ve posted them in my other thread but they belong here too

32 Likes

@shamus I don’t know if I’ve chimed in here yet, but these are some great looking buds man.

3 Likes

Thanks man

I’m really starting to miss taking pictures with those cheap method 7 knock offs and the hortilux blue HPS bulbs

LED’s take uglier photos in comparison it seems

6 Likes

I can agree with that. I tried taking over a hundred pictures of my last grow to get quality bud pics. Nothing came out looking really good for me. No depth of color. It’s weird.

2 Likes

I thought it was my potato ass camera

2 Likes

If I’m not mistaken they actually use CMH lights in studios and stuff as they have the best range of color or something or other

Will have to try that at some time

5 Likes

I love CMH, especially the proper Phillips 315w with its Phillips square wave ballast.

I did a lot of research for warehouses back in 2015 and 2016. Phillips made the 315CMH for gallery art shows. Art dealers pay top dollar for lights to showcase their paintings. And Art requires a very wide spectrum with as close to a flat peak as possible. Something like HPS has too many peaks and valleys, with too much disparity between each color along the spectrum, that it cancels some colors in favor of others. Having such a flat yet wide response, the CMH best mimics the Sun at around 20 or so degree latitude.
And, its perfect for Veg and Flower - so no need to change lighting when running both veg and flower in the same room

Ive run everything (except newer LEDs)
And that 315w CMH had the best expressions, did better than 400 MH, and was on par with 600w bulbs yet still had better nutrient cycling and better leaf expressions. The 315w runs surprisingly hot and needs more distance from plants than a 400 MH

Still, the best tent I ran was 600w MH, 1kw HPS, and a 400w Mercury Vapor in a 4x4!
Man, I miss MV bulbs. Though, it seems CMH hits all the peaks that MV did, but also a wider peak among the spectrums.

6 Likes

Used to do something similar to this with beer tasting. We called it Beer D&D.

3 Likes

are you talking about the same light here? sounds nice, how much hotter than a LED would you say?

1 Like