Sour Diesel Thread

Good luck-

1 Like

only thing changing is it’ll be legal money hehe

4 Likes

Congrats brother that’s exciting news. Cool opportunity for sure to expand your skills even further. Please don’t give them the sour, lol. That shit is for legacy farmers.

5 Likes

top dawg’s sour diesel bx4, it’s curing not much flavor yet but it’s strong, gas/skunk lingering aftertaste, and i love the looks of it

39 Likes

End of month I’ll be purchasing some TD BX4 x Sowahh from a guy I know, pretty pleased about that.

I keep buying sour beans… someone please help me with my addiction.

17 Likes

Might be time to visit Strainaholics Anonymous meeting @leetdood :joy:

8 Likes

Looks like some tasty buds ya got a few jars to get ya by .

2 Likes

Get biker kush that one sounds so bomb

2 Likes

I’d like to officially welcome back the sour diesel thread :slight_smile:
thanks for re opening it team OG I shoulda asked sooner

19 Likes

Hey everyone!! I haven’t seen sour d in my area of upstate in quite sometime. Due to back surgery I had to grow my Humboldt sour d in my greenhouse and not up on the hill. Anyway, I don’t know much about their sour d but here it is.

26 Likes

Humboldt seed co or a cut from the area?

I just logged on to 39 notifications I was like what the hell is going on but it was all “nice reply’s” just getting re attached from this thread being open again

9 Likes

These are Humboldt seed co’s. Not sure if they are a good representation of sour d. I fell in love with the flower years ago and we use to get it around here, but haven’t in a while, so I decided to pop some seeds and have a stab at it

3 Likes

I’m not entirely familiar

Hopefully it’s nice and sour for ya

Someone here may be of more help in that dept

1 Like

@Shamus -

Your ran the Daywrecker a decade ago or so, right?

What do you know about that cut? It pre-dates the sour, correct?

Do you still have those photos of it?

1 Like

Love your pics of the sours homie

ok so it all gets pretty confusing

I know there’s two cuts of “original diesel” and likely more these days that are getting passed around only one is real

Now… the one that is “fake” I ’ve found is referred to as daywrecker diesel more often then not, where as folks who refer to it as original diesel tend to seem to have the real more often.
This is hardly universal it’s entirely anecdotal from my own experiences

both are within context “dank”
but the “original diesel “smokes better

heavy dirty shop rag terps and armpit imo
Hold on I’ll gets pics I thought there were some on here already could be wrong

7 Likes

Thanks man

This seemed more a fitting place for pictures ha
ask an ye shall receive

OD
There’s others I gotta find em

33 Likes

Nice! Ya, I think you shared those on IC mag.

Is it your understanding that the Original Diesel was the mom of sour? Didn’t something herm onto the Original Diesel (Klopp called it Underdog I believe- AJ called it Headband) to make the Sour Diesel?

2 Likes