Sour Diesel Thread

That is interesting!

1 Like

They have a lot in common, the stretch , the three finger leaves but they also have differences the ghost has red/purple colors to the stems while the sour diesel does not and the different terp profile but I can see why some think there may be some relation some how.

5 Likes

Speaks volumes

I wonder around what time AJ lost his original.
I know Rez used AJ’s for his work. So did Rez have the real SD, or did he have AJ’s mystery replacement, while making SD IBL

1 Like

I’m not sure about all of that I smoked some sour diesel I really liked a long time ago from a club in Sacramento that was inside some random house , then the ecsd moniker started showing up but they were not the same , I’m hoping the aj cut is something similar.
Here is some more comparison pics
Ghost og on the left and the AJ on the right.

21 Likes

I’m growing two ladies right now from @LouDog420 that are the old Rez SD line, pretty excited about what I’m calling LouDog Sour Chem, it’s:

(4SD x Chem DD) x Sour Jack

11 Likes

Shit, that sounds epic. All that needs now is the 91, lol

5 Likes

sour diesel ibl … my phone sucks but pretty chunky buds

29 Likes

Sour d at day 58. Cloney Soprano’s cut.

32 Likes

Day 66 on this Sour. Lots of tops laying sideways, I need two layers of trellis next time. Hoping to take her another 10-14 days. :v:

36 Likes

Getting close to the end for this sour d. Today is day 75- five days left!

32 Likes

Looks perfect! Let us know if it smokes just as nice

2 Likes

cleaned up a sour d properly finally

29 Likes

Here’s rez ecsd at about day 49 from flip.
Still a long way to go

21 Likes

Day 54 of 12/12 for my taller, thinner leaved pheno of LouDog’s (4SD x Chem DD) x Sour Jack:

25 Likes

Sour d sample at day 77. Going to let her fade out a few more days and pull her around 80-82 days.

Under the canopy buds are hanging like little grapes lol. :joy:

41 Likes

It could just be genetic. True chems are known to have necrotic, sickly looking leaves towards the end of senescence—a rather rare trait but cool that it’s remained after all these years—and kinda acts now like a sort of final box to check if you’re unsure of the cut’s legitimacy. So it could have been a chem heavy pheno I guess is all I’m trying to say :rofl::rofl:

3 Likes

I didn’t know about that, I never doubted its legitimacy because it came straight from the Chaco.
But in the end, that explains a lot, because she always ended like that, sometimes more, sometimes less.
But here, as I grow in a tent, sometimes I lose my hand in height And it gives a overlight, but none of that interferes with the smoke

2 Likes

This cycle, for example, I lost my hand at the altura​:joy::joy:

22 Likes

Jarring up the sour today. Incredible how the smell really pops once it’s dry enough. Excited to crack this jar in a couple weeks!

The sour throws down too. I’ve already filled a big jar and I haven’t made a dent in this box. This was a single plant in a 2x4 space.

I’ve got another one going that’s two weeks into flower. Keep those sour jars full fellas

37 Likes