Dirt Wizard's Magic Wand Factory and Library Lounge

Seeing as I went hard on the sativas this round, with an all-Jack Herer based selection (with added Nigerian and Thai), next time through I’m switching it up. Looking at the holes in my stash choices, after some contemplation I’ve figured out what the next flower run is going to be and pulled out the seeds to warm up before getting them wet tomorrow. It was a tough one, I’m starting to like themes that link the strains in a multi-strain grow together, and I spent some time brainstorming ways to link all four together in a chain of genetics, I’ll post some of those later as thought experiments.

In the end, practicality won. At the end of the day (couple days really) it was clear that the obvious need I have is for indicas, so half this one is going to be heavy hitters. The other absence in the stash is Diesels or Chems, other than that Black Lime Reserve x GSD tester I just did for Copa. One of those was pretty boring, the other one has rotten butter and diesel going on (not weed “diesel” actual diesel with the oily richness) and I miss that kind of tang.

So, the second flower lineup at the Magic Wand Factory this winter is going to be some combination of 4-6 of these seeds:

3x Bodhi Seeds/@Oldjoints - Blue Tara F3
3x Copa Genetics - Icy Grape
3x @Tonygreen 's Tortured Beans - Sowah Grapefruit
3x @LouDog420 - (4SD x Chem DD) x Sour Jack

Blue Tara is Bubbashine (Bubba Kush x Blue Moonshine) crossed to Snow Lotus (Afgooey x Blockhead X18-dom)

Icy Grape is Purple Zkittles (SMMJ cut) x 1996 Sensi Black Domina #1-4

Sowah Grapefruit is (New York Candy Orange x Gorilla Bubble) x Sowahh (Karma’s Sour Diesel BX4)

NYCO is New York City Diesel x Agent Orange by Dr P. of Catnip Seeds, the mom in Sowah Grapefruit is from @LouDog420 's selection after crossing Gorilla Bubble generations into the NYCO:

Tons of great photos from Tonygreen here:

4SD is Chemdog #4 x Sour Diesel IBL 2007 by Rez
Chem DD is the same but with the D
Sour Jack is Sour Diesel IBL x Jack Herer #22 by Karma

Big hopes for these diesels and Chems to make my eyes water in a few months! Who knows what I’ll think by the time I get there but for the last flower run this year I’m thinking two Durban hybrids and maybe some heirlooms. I have Dubba Bubba (Durban x pre '98 Bubba) from Hazeman and African Queen (Durban x C99) from FDM. Heirlooms could be any of the Overgrow seeds I’ve gotten in boxes that aren’t tropical sativas, maybe the NL5, Purple Urkle or Sour Bubble? Or maybe Sweet Tooth, ESB, or Ortega from FDM. Who knows where my head will be at by then.

15 Likes