Sour Diesel Thread

Aren’t you in Europe, errr UK? Is English your second language? If not, you might want to try to read the room a little better. :v:

2 Likes

Chocolate Diesel, seeds from Useful.

16 Likes

Nice. I have the Lime GB AJ’s, pure knowledge, and so e of his new SD stuff.

2 Likes

I’m not even involved here but this is the pot calling the kettle black to me. Have some fun and show some plants dude.

6 Likes

Connoisseur, you are welcome to discuss SD history, mythology, morphology, and similar SD topics of interest.

Your sharing of your knowledge and enthusiasim is great but please work to keep the promotional portions of your discussions and efforts within the sponsor subtopic category. Thanks.

10 Likes

Hey the banter is good and I think connoisseur is passionate love that! I have a question though and it is this I popped some Chem 91 and is CSI fem and was thinking about creating making a male type to backcross to it to make the line regular. Any ideas since I have some 707 OG going but new with this world so there it is. :thinking:

2 Likes

I’d say the 707 og is a good starting point. Some people believe the og and chem lines are already family

4 Likes

“1st edition NY”(sic), harvest day, flo 74. I’m frustrated that I couldn’t push it to 80, one week more. But the plant gave all she can already.

damn this name … now the traceability become a PITA lol
I dont knew what was the most representative shot, so i put both.

It was the original clone (the patient 0 of the rotation), the smuggled one. It’s mostly why i was happy to share the real time feedback with the original, to his death.

So it’s a pause in the SD thread until i flower another motherplant interresting to show. A gen2 clone maybe if i don’t fuck up the training and the pruning ^^ I hope better dialed in term of yield / medium ^^

I took some shots while i was triming, close up for the caliber of flowers and all … sorry for the artistic render it’s not there at all ^^

It’s looking like a random outdoor weed like this lol 4 oz, wet trimmed. It’s going to be large oz dry-trimmed i guess. I know it’s pathetic for 10 liters medium with this cut don’t worry ^^

At this moment you don’t regret the investment in a good carbon filter ^^ see ya

17 Likes

Sour D BX3 a year ago making beans. Have landed on a boy of hers, crossed to Blueberry muffin x Vintage Blueberry, to make beans with this year.

15 Likes

A little bit of Super Sour (ECSD x Neville Haze) x Super Skunk.
It smells like fuel coated in rot

17 Likes

Diesel Therapy
Sweet funky skunk with lemon/citrus undertones.

28 Likes

That looks awesome!

2 Likes

DieZel (ECSD X NEVIILLE HAZE)

22 Likes

So fwiw, the “aj” clone from Johnny …. I took it to 80 days and I think it could’ve gone another week.

After 30 days in the Cannatrol, it’s fine but not grabbing me by the throat or anything. Just sorta like everything else tbh.

I’m running it again this round to see if I can do better, but if not, I’ll probably let it go. Not to say it isn’t good, but eh, too many unexplored opportunities to settle I figure.

6 Likes

Do you have pics of his AJ’s?

1 Like

Posted some earlier in the thread a month or so back. July 31st & August 7th, right under your post :grinning:.
But, it was under a scrog net so hard to see plant structure, but you can see the buds.

That’s interesting. I wonder the origin, the leaves are a different shape. Nice looking plant. How’s she smell?

2 Likes

There’s been at least two different AJ cuts for awhile now. The old one which actually kinda looked like sour, and this newer variegated one that looks more like an OG.

5 Likes

Yea, I’m just trying to figure out the difference between the newer cut I hold and the older one.

2 Likes

That’s nice