Sour Diesel Thread

I didn’t know there was more than one AJ cutting until reading in this thread, does anyone know what which AJ cutting Nspecta at CSI has? There’s a Twin Turbo Diesel offering that has Sour Diesel x Chem 91 along with a pack of AJ Sour Diesel x Chem 91.

Tried some of a buddies, the Sour Diesel x Chem 91. Very flavorful almost too much so, lingers on the palate. Fairly strong and pretty heady. Many blessings and much love

3 Likes

It does feel powerful you know receiving an aj cut. I haven’t taken in many cuts before. I think that’s part of the allure.

It’s nice sour diesel is still popular after all these years

Now mostly I’m curious how the plant is. If it’s different. When I had the African haze 11 it felt different than my other 20 or 30 plants. I lost that but now I think AJ will have that feel probably because I don’t have much weed that is refined on that level (from seed maybe the Durban or nl2) or maybe I have just as good weed without realizing it.

I mean AJ cut is good because when they went looking for a new diesel they had the money and space to hunt? So basically with a nice cut you just paid someone to hunt for you?

I look at the cost of a cut as definitely outsourcing selection and time for sure. That being said, I didn’t pay for the cut.

3 Likes

It’s worth paying for. I would, but never bought a cut and have been gifted maybe ten or traded mostly in person. Usually I buy seeds and hunt. It’s my favorite part of the grow.

It would be interesting to see a list of the most popular commercial cuts.

Where would AJ be?

Probably top ten list forever.

Too bad sour diesel and AJ wasn’t what cookies was. He was too early.

Honestly I wish AJ was cookies. but they wanted heavy indicas for the mainstream

1 Like

My nose isn’t good. Smells like cannabis to me.

This isn’t a cut Johnny has had long, as I understand it. He purchased some clones from a vendor. I honestly have no idea if it is/isn’t a “real” SD, but it’s being sold under that name.

The fact that it’s not really turning my crank right now isn’t a dig. I’m basically a 185lb walking mass of thc, it takes something special to light me up.

2 Likes

Oh ya, no disrespect or anything, just curious is all.

1 Like

What they wanted is bud that is machine trimmable. It’s why cookie derivatives are everywhere.

4 Likes

What they wanted is bud that is machine trimmable. It’s why cookie derivatives are everywhere.
Outa :heart::heart::heart:

2 Likes

Didn’t take it that way :grin:

Here’s the 2 I have going now. D30 or so. I was optimistic I’d like it.

12 Likes

Nothing more special than well done sour

4 Likes

cru which was that cut you posted if I may ask for historical purposes lol

Is the mouth coating ability of the sour rare? Ive never smoked sour or experienced this effect yet, and was wondering what other strains you guys see that mouthcoat thing in. Is it something that comes through a lot in Sour crosses?

1 Like

Sour, chems, some OGs and TK is my experience with the mouth coating, they all have different taste on the mouth coating though. The TK is the most mouth coating smoke by far and it lasts for a good hour or two.

Pz :v:t2:

8 Likes

Im sure I have somecrosses with TK in it, and the Sour Diesel co-op seeds. I think this maybe what im must excited about popping the Sour to look for. You guys make it sound so good!

1 Like

Cloney’s cut

4 Likes

Yup makes sense. Okay now actually I will get that too. I’m going to source that local. Looks beautiful

Here I am testing the cross I made…
I have a mother of DieZel, who is
(ECSD X NEVIILLE HAZE). I used a male Super Skunk to see if I could find something more Sour.
Here is a photo of this family

Mother (ECSD x NEVIILLE HAZE)

Father Super Skunk

One of the daughters I found closest to ECSD.
It smells like fuel without any lemon, and deep down it smells like unwashed ass. It lingers on your fingers, eager to smoke this damn thing.

22 Likes

Man, I was scrolling through here again and when I seen those green buds I started drooling lol! Looks fantastic!

3 Likes

Unwashed ass, I can’t wait. It’s not often you see those phrases together. :rofl: Must be some good shit, pun intended.

6 Likes
3 Likes