Sour Diesel Thread

Well he’s just sending me beans for free he offered to send his Bx4 or whatever like a year ago and I’m just finally taking him up on it

He initially was gonna send them straight to me

I can ask later if he would but
All of that can easily be worked out if need be

But mainly I just thought I’d gage interest here before I asked him

6 Likes

Notsos
the high is like a steel toe boot to the head
smells and tastes are still changing everyday

when I chopped the plant down it smelled so strong of actual skunk spray it gave me a pretty shitty headache and made me nauseous when I would even think about going back to smell the now hanging plant for a few hours.
it’s still there but in no way shape or form as dominant as it was at chop.

18 Likes

Is it the Sowah or a variation of that line? I’ve been sitting on a pack of his Sherb Biker for a while. Wish it was easier to get his gear in the states.

1 Like

Yes please. Positive vibes…

~nugzz

I’m for sure interested as well in a Group Buy or whatever. :sunglasses:

Funny enough, my “name that strain,” won for his SkullCap strain a few years ago lol. Random I know. :sweat_smile:

1 Like

I’m sitting on a pack of Sowah Bx3 and I think also a pack of HeadBanger which is totally awesome. Not tried the Sowah but I will say unequivocally that Headbanger is one of the best. Unfortunately I lost my keeper mom last year due to a pest issue.

5 Likes

From what I can tell it seems like 5 folks are interested including the fella who sent me a PM.
I’ll see what I can do, no promises but I will definitely see if I can make somethin happen for us haha

I know karma has actual sour cuts now
he told me that at least a year or so ago so I would expect there is likely going to be his Bx4 crossed to some new real sour cuts but that’s total speculation

8 Likes

Yeah, I grew out some Headbangers last year. Or maybe it was two years ago. It was very, very good smoke, but there was absolutely nothing reminiscent of Sour Diesel about any of the plants at all. I think one plant had a “Sour Diesel” thing going on for a while, but lost that flavor after sitting in jars for four weeks or so. Tasted more like OG, with that sorta perfumey, floral, cologne thing going on.

I like that, too, but the flavor’s all that matters to me when it comes to Sour Diesel. I’ll probably grow some more out at some point, still have a pack-and-a-half, but from my limited experience with Headbanger, I didn’t see any sorta Sour Diesel thing going on at all, from the looks of the nugs to the smell to the flavor to the high. Good weed, though.

4 Likes

I’m sure more interest will come up as more details emerge. What price, strains, shipping are happening. There is always interested parties

I’m intrested ! I sent you a DM

1 Like

More are showing up already

Oh I’m not worried at all the less folks = less work haha

I got it, I’m making a little list o names lol

Mean while still just trimming notsodogs sour
Watching the new peaky blinders as well

20 Likes

I think he may have the Chaco as well. His IG account says no clones for now due since something he holds and he didn’t say what, came up positive for HPLV. That shit is really wreaking havoc for those who care what they provide.

Chacos is the ECSD

When we initially started talking I was lighting into him for pulling the same shit skunktek does

Selling clones he has no business selling. profiting off other peoples hard work, blood, sweat, tears and jail time with literally no work of his own put into that

we get along now but I still feel the same way about anyone that’s doing that who didn’t make what they’re selling

1 Like

Hey @Shamus nice looking sour diesel😋 So thats the real deal? I’ve just tried Rezs Riri, Rezs ECSD V3 that came as ECSD here but is not, and im running some ECSD DHK x OD by MLC now, wich im liking more than Riri tbh.

Im seriously looking for SD since i started growing, first hits i had from a bud labeled ECSD got me in love and never had one like that anymore.

Is really hard to get real deal SD here in Europe, most known clone here is Riri, and then NYCD by Soma’s wich have nothing to do with SD in my opinion lol.

Im holding half a pack from Karmas Sour Bx from the first release in Spannabis. If you need some address in Europe to resend overseas, I can help!

Just to clarify, i think i got a bit confused reading the thread and just wondering if you could tell me whats the deal between some cuts.

The Notso Headband is not the same as Skunktek (Stoneys) Headband right? What should be the main difference?
Im waiting for a Hollywood Hairband pack and just wondering what to spect LOL

Then, the Notso Headband is the mom to the 707 Headband.

And the Weasel Diesel a.k.a Headband got nothing to do with those then?

So many Headbands… :sweat_smile::sweat_smile:

Regards.

9 Likes

I would not want HPLVD even for my enemies, that shit is tricky and impossible to fight for the average salary…

Meh, plenty of skunkteks clones are either strain he’s made or selected out of large hunts sure he bought stoney’s sour but otherwise :man_shrugging:

for someone who likes matt riot im not sure how you could think skunktek is worse :laughing:

5 Likes

Ok skunkteks headband is just the 707 that Mandelbrot made with “notsodogs” headband
Tek just calls it headband which is very misleading IMO

now where Stoney’s stuff comes into play is skunkteks sour, not his headband…
I can’t say with absolutely certainty they aren’t the same but I’m almost positive they are not

Especially the way skunktek has been being quiet about it
he initially tried telling me two years ago when I got notsodogs sour that it was the same as his cut

He claims he regrets selling the cut to everyone then is dead set on trying to say it’s the same as notsodogs before he’s ever even seen it up until recently where he got it from Notsodog

Doesn’t seem like someone that regrets being a whore to me

the weasel diesel I think is just the original diesel right? Or am I thinking of schroomy

hold on I gotta look at my notes I have a huge repository of sour information I’ve gathered over the years lol

3 Likes

I literally stated in your thread multiple times I don’t like Matt riot

don’t bring your bs Matt riot drama into this thread
Go start another thread that will get shut down

I have many reasons for not liking skunktek

He thought sending me 1000$ and some cuts would cut it
It did not lol
He just doesn’t strike me as a good person in my dealings with him

2 Likes

Thanks, but I’m just going to hang here :peace_symbol:

1 Like