Sour Diesel Thread

It can be passed in seed too

that’s what I’d be more concerned with out in your neck of the woods

That Hollywood hairband is gonna be fire tho, anything crossed to the HPK is gonna be fire I don’t think it’s possible for a HPK cross to suck lol

2 Likes

@Shamus I’d be down for a karma group buy

Right on

can’t guarantee I’ll be able to do this for everyone haven’t asked yet but I think it’ll work out

2 Likes

Also while we’re on the subject of sour diesel

if you enjoy quesadillas from Taco Bell
I’m aware they’re not authentic

But a good hack with those is order a cheese quesadilla, add potato and then add creamy jalapeño

pretty good been doing it for years and years

1 Like

Bodhi likes Matt Riot. Just saying…

You know I love you @api312.

I’ve been following this log, just keeping my mouth shut (kind of haha) and watching, but I don’t wanna see it devolve into some kinda RIU bullshit. Same goes to you, shamus. I remember you from thcfarmer, seen you around for a long time. Let’s just keep everything civil and not get into any stupid bullshit, if we can, please.

8 Likes

yeah I was like 17-21 back then haha

not entirely sure what I did wrong here but all good
I also don’t want to see this thread go down hill

2 Likes

Here’s some orignal diesel grown by this guy at 18-19 years old

it’s the front left light there as well I’ll have to find more pics

30 Likes

I remember those pics haha…

2 Likes

You totally just reminded me it can’t be a shamus thread without a YouTube video under every picture post :joy:
I’m glad people actually remembered me tho
I changed names so much because I thought it was dumb to keep the same one over many forums due to LEO

1 Like
1 Like

i don’t think i’ve had sour diesel, i’ve had something called sour diesel… so, what is it like? the smells and flavors and highs (of whatever cut the person who reads this has)

i’m only growing it cause i want to try it haha

1 Like

It’s so hard to say without saying “sour” as a descriptive term

I had to go grab a nug and smoke a joint to even attempt this with half way decency
as I’ve become so accustomed to using sour as a larger part of descriptive tool

notsodogs

the smell before cracking is a crisp sharp chem skunk

after cracking a deeper tone of skunk emerges followed by light wafty waves of what could be construed as window cleaner, chem almost kushy
the 91 is very apparent within this one as well as the SS.

dry hitting the joint:
More of an ammonia presence but everything is still dwarfed by a sharp chem skunk

taste: it’s the kind of flavor that when exhaled from
The nose stings a bit
The flavor stays as if reclining on the palette
crystal clear sharp chem is all I can say for now I’ll try and do better once everything has a proper cure
I’ll do this again but proper like when I feel they reach max potensh

21 Likes

nice haha, well at least my question got you smoking weed, it sounds amazing! crystal clear sharp chem

so how did these defferent cuts came about? different seeds from the seeded ss/91 room? the story changed my point of view on bagseeds that’s for sure, now i’m almost hoping for nanners

2 Likes

I quite literally have no idea haha
my best guess is people lose stuff then get it back but they don’t get the same thing back

I wouldn’t go that far haha
For me there’s two types of herms
The lowers, where if you simply clean up the bottom well you don’t have issues
And top bud nanners
Which imo call for an immediate cull if expressing in a rather stress free situation

7 Likes

got it, yeah i’ve got some culling to do today i guess, i’ve never really paid attention to nanners but my last grow one plant was super seeded, but it was like the tiniest seeds… still not good

1 Like

Ok let’s try this out

16 Likes

So denseeee

1 Like

all, i’d like to get my hands on a good SD cut, Chem 1 and Chem sis and Headband cut.

is there anyone I could reach out to that might be able to help?

thank you!

These cuts are both dead afaik.

2 Likes

that’s sad to know. what about s1s?

1 Like