Spacebound genetics Eutierria

For the tested releases, I’ll throw down a few packs worth. Beat them up heavily, root bound, neglected, under watered, overwatered, no ph, heavy feeding, straight un-ph’d water, etc.

I Heavily test the parents as well. (Both swack and Eutierria mothers I had held for 6 years before using them.) I don’t always hold them that long (they were definitely special), but I do put them through the ringer so to speak.

9 Likes

7 Likes

What’s a pack? 10 or 12 seeds? What’s a few packs? 3 or 4 packs? How many packs you have released that are “untested.” Which ones are tested?

thanks for the citrus info now i can decide and see how many phenos i get when the time comes.

1 Like

just curious why you’re grilling me so hard? :thinking: :sweat_smile:

Yeah like 40-60 plants.

My “Vault Drops” are untested, and it is stated that they’re untested. (although, even those I have run some of them. Just not enough imo to state that they’ve been tested.) :+1:

@204medismoke you were looking for chemo right? The mother to the Eutierria was a UBC Chemo dominant pheno of (UBC Chemo X Pre98 Bubba). :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Not grilling you at all man. I clicked the link in your bio to your website and was inquiring about your genetics. Anybody who is about to spend 130 bucks on a pack of seeds is silly not to do some research. And since I have never seen your brand mentioned in any grow thread or seen any pics of plants from your packs I decided to go straight to the source. I don’t think a potential customer asking questions is grilling you. I prefer to be an informed buyer.

3 Likes

yes i was! i totally forgot that this was crossed with that haha sweet. that would be the more indica dominant less citrus pheno right?

1 Like

Sure I understand. Most people don’t take the time to know what they’re getting, nice to see someone who cares! I’m happy to answer any questions. :slight_smile:

My sbg page got taken down along with the hashtags. But my person page has documented some of the Phenos on ig. I did do a grow log that might have some pics of some of them as well here. :+1:

@204medismoke yeah that’s right! :+1: I find the citrus Phenos still carry the nice medicinal effects from the mother - just not as much of a straight knockout. Have a bit of a functionality to them.

2 Likes

I have some of those. Will you be doing a journal on the grow? I’m very curious. Thanks!

Blessings…
:cowboy_hat_face::chile:

1 Like

Adding it to my current grow diary, figure best not to clutter og up with a new thread everytime I start a strain.

2 Likes

Ooops! I tend to be guilty of that. Good point. I’m gonna scratch out a cool spot and stick around for your run on this one. Peace

Blessings…

:cowboy_hat_face::chile:

1 Like

Definitely looking forward to running these guys

Yes, it was so cool of Doug to help @DannyTerpintine get these in the hands of all of us. I got the Spacebound Genetics Natural Essence and dropped two found out today both are female.
The thread is the Natural Essence Challenge.

:green_heart: :seedling:

7 Likes

yes it was awesome of them both. and im following that thread and look forward to watching what you all come up with!

1 Like

8 Likes

how many weeks veg is she nice node spacing

1 Like

They looked like this on July 29th. :upside_down_face:

So about a month I guess.

4 Likes

wow. thats some fast growth. vigorous and you must have shit dialed in. cant wait mine are in a cup soaking as we speak

These are solid plants, they grew themselves.

1 Like

Pic is taken before a much needed watering.
Week or two if all goes well I will throw her into the flower tent. Im going to take clones and give it a good hair cut first.

6 Likes