Spaceman's Tiger Jack Seed Giveaway - Giveaway has ended

If a plant gets pollinated at week 3 of flower, which is about minimum time to mature enough for best results, then the flower time is about the same or maybe even shorter in a sativa. My sativa got pollinated mistakenly last year and it finished sort of early I thought, for a sativa. Not 100% sure on the sativa though. Some may still take 16 weeks to make seeds, too. My observations are on mostly hybrids. If a plant gets pollinated late in flower I think the flower still dies off almost at the same time and maybe with seeds that don’t mature.

It’s a good question to try and understand the details in the timing. Some strains may perform different, I don’t know.

2 Likes

And me thinking for some of these longer flowering sativas that seeds might make it mature faster. Job one is seeds and they make in 6-7 weeks IME but not enough runs to say.

1 Like

The white spots are remnants of diatomaceous earth powder I was targeting gnats with. The spot you are pointing to with the red arrow, is the tip of a leaf from behind. Sorry for just now responding, hard to get to the computer sometimes.

regards,

2 Likes

Thanks, you should see my Zamaldelica grow, the tent’s in the garage and I have plenty of bugs.
Plants are doing well.
I’ll post up pics later.

2 Likes

This is the top of one of your Tiger Jack that I had to tie over cuz she stretched so much.
Sorry for bad pic.

9 Likes

lol
droopy drawers, or is that a lowrider?
sum hung low.

How’d she smoke?
Did you like the high?

Once you identify the vining type you can grow that one outdoors and disguise it among other vines.

2 Likes

I really abused her. Had lots of problems with the setup during the flower.
Having said that it’s a nice clear buzz I find. Not too strong and good daytime smoke. I get a lot of pine air freshener out of her.

4 Likes

Cool thread! I get a sort of sick pleasure from watching people try to tame real sativas indoors lol. Its very satisfying to see the results too. I don’t have the heart, I think the stress would kill me lol

3 Likes

Odor and a disapproving spouse have been sufficient motivation for me.

2 Likes

Man, that looks like a dish best served hot, imo.
I’m pretty active and TJ works for me, though not as uplifting as regular Jack Herrer.

2 Likes

Yes Jack is good. Hmm Jack and Jack smoke and drink. Sorry got on a tangent there. :joy:

3 Likes

Anyone have updated flower pictures of the tiger jack.

3 Likes