SpeesCees Introduces

It is in following post in this topic:

You can use full text search on our site (:mag_right: in top right corner)

1 Like

Okidoki, hereā€™s the question againā€¦ thankX.
The story behind the Santa Maria is in fact a kind of tricky, but you better be sure that I do have the real story without any extraā€™s on it.
I will post a.s.a.p. how and what about that fenomenal strain.
And I will post where the Santaā€™s did come from.
So, stay tuned, need a little time to know how this forum does work.
Iā€™m still wrestling with it.

SpeesCees

1 Like

@SpeesCees Iā€™m interested in hearing your story.

3 Likes

After some discussion I gave green light to this contest. Thanks @SpeesCees for mutual agreement.

The ball is on @SpeesCees side currently to come up with 10 questions cannabis quiz for you all to answer.

2 Likes

Woo go @SpeesCees :+1::+1::+1::clap::beers: donā€™t make them easy for us bro !! I wouldnā€™t want to win too fast :wink::wink::wink: jk

1 Like

Iā€™m still thinking what to do Hoodini.
Some of the donkeys here does make it hardly unpossible to let me be a serious member.
Thatā€™s a point Iā€™m not happy with.
Thereā€™s potential enough to make this forum a succes.
But they did start attacking me from the beginning.
Iā€™m a guy whoā€™s going 100% or I donā€™t go.
I have to figger out for myself or I will put energy in this forum.
Stay cool, Cees

2 Likes

Well fuck the haters and show them why you are the man, the myth and the legend. . . I will stick up for anyone who is willing to learn, teach, and laugh with us here at OG . . . Donā€™t let the haters keep you from sharing and Caring for this glorious plant :+1:

3 Likes

Bring on the quiz! I want to win some beans

3 Likes

I really do wish that it would be that easy Hoodini.
Iā€™m also curious why some people become that much space here since they only bring negative messages.
Itā€™s not a matter of hate I thinkā€¦ itā€™s more jalousie and frustrations I guess.
All togetherā€¦ Iā€™m pretty dissapointed about the way some people did try to push me down here.
I will sleep it over for a night and make up my mind or I will continiu to share my know-how here.
Sorry for my poor English.

SpeesCees

3 Likes

Thatā€™s it brošŸ‘ keep that mind set and just know that we stick together here at OG so if you become one of us, we will defend you like one of usšŸ˜

1 Like

A good hashy night is a good manner to digest the day. Roll some temple ball for me, and if you have access to black bombay you just found right now the more jealous person on this place : Fuel ! ^^

4 Likes

Still have a few gram of top quality Kashmir.
That will do it ! :dizzy_face:

SpeesCees

4 Likes

I can trade 10 grammers of AAA morocco for a single one of kashmir ^^
I really need to speed up to reboot the space lmao

Joke aside, the BB still around in your lands ? Last time iā€™ve put the feets in a coffeeshop was in late 90ā€™s ^^

1 Like

Wellā€¦ the Maroc these days in Holland is bull and mostly made with oil.
For 40 years ago we did smoke zero-zero who was very very good.
The Spoetnik was better but much too expencive.
Since they only fertilize with a cheap APK mixā€¦ the quality did go down and down.
Regular Maroc is hard to sell in Holland by nowā€¦ itā€™s almost all going to Germany and Scandinavia.
The top stuff is going direct to the US and to Canada.
They do pay that high prices.
What did you mean by : BB ? Black Bombay maybe ?

Stay cool, SpeesCees

3 Likes

I got some hash called Chinese Stuff from a coffee shop in Den Haag (Cremers, I think) back in ā€˜96 or ā€˜97. I want to say it was 30 guilders for 1.5 grams. That was the absolute strongest hash Iā€™ve ever smoked. Split a tiny spliff with a friend and we ended up having to lean on buildings on the walk back to my sisterā€™s apartment. Totally obliterated. And we werenā€™t lightweights by any means.

2 Likes

Strangeā€¦ I never did see or smoke Chinese hash or weed.
I know that in Tibet some monks are growing for their own supplyā€¦ but thatā€™s hard to find.
Maybe it was a mix with heroĆÆne in it ?
That will knock you down I guess.
Not my thing I must say.
I like the herb as clean as posible.

Stay cool, SpeesCees

4 Likes

Here the market is totally flooded by the maroc, we get all grades at all prices in a way. I canā€™t say than a good zaihra or double zed isnā€™t tasty and full of powerfull scents, but my heart is more on pakistani and indians treats since a while. More horsepower and more ā€œnuanciesā€ in mouth. But itā€™s all about preferences and availability too.

Yes sorry, the Black. I know itā€™s an hybrid hash not for everybody but still my favorite. Maybe not a good idea to speak about it here too ^^ I still jealous with your kashmir lol

2 Likes

In the old days Black Bombay was made with some opium in it.
But the base for it was Menali ! ( or Manali ? )
Around Bombay You donā€™t find farmers.

Cees

3 Likes

That ā€œChinese Stuffā€ was maybe laced with opium. I had some like that once. I have to admit, I really enjoyed it. :sunglasses:

3 Likes

Funny, we both posted about the opium-laced stuff at the same time. :sweat_smile:

1 Like