SpeesCees Introduces

I guess you better don’t like that ! :relieved:

SpeesCees

2 Likes

I learned a long time ago that I REALLY like opiates, so I don’t do them (unless I am unaware).

2 Likes

The best I ever did smoke was : The old Thai sticks and some good Kashmir.
And the real Santa Maria’s and Silver Haze.

SpeesCees

2 Likes

Definitely not mixed with heroin. Didn’t taste or smell any different than any other good hash. There’s been a couple of memorable times I’ve smoked some REALLY strong hash. King Hassan Supreme was pretty damn strong. And some red Lebanese a friend in Germany had was pretty damn strong as well. Both made it difficult to function properly. @fishdude remembers the good stuff :grin:

2 Likes

The best I ever had was a gram of weed that my friend sent me from Netherlands back in '92-'93.

Hard, dry, mint green, orange hair, spicy/incense/floral smell and taste, totally crystal-covered. Amazing, upbeat high. Just the best in every way. Wish I knew what it was…

2 Likes

I was always under the impression that Kashmir was just a myth.
There was always rumors of this opium laced hash but I sure never saw it

The stuff I had was marbled. You could see the streaks of different colours through it.

Never in my life did smoke good Libanon.
Tasty Libanon… yes… but qua effect…NO.
Libanon hash was always second choice in Holland en very VERY commercial.

SpeesCees.

1 Like

@McMuffin

The stuff I miss the most was the medium brown stuff we got until homeboy got busted.

The strongest I remember is the hash we were really freaked out about smoking, because apparently it had come to the dealer in a package with a swastika on it😳

Sounds like Santa Maria cogitech !:astonished:

Speesssssss…Cees

2 Likes

The Kashmir people don’t mix opium in the hash.
That’s what the India freaks around Bombay are doing.

SpeesCees

1 Like

Starting to see the good side of OverGrow i hope :+1:

But the base for it was Menali ! ( or Manali ? )

Manali yes exactly, one of my favorite with the charas.
The best ones are made with fresh latex in fact, to be more accurate. For sure it’s an extra and not to deal with it daily.

King Hassan Supreme

King Hassan label is in fact the zetla zairha (phonetic), SpeeCees have mostly knowned only it when he travelled in these lands (back in the days) but today it become very rare locally. Because traditionnal and with the original plants on the highest spots (everything else is killed early, lets call it selection because the result is segregation). Today farmers have tendancies to pollute theyr crops with hybrids because they believed in an increase of production and quality (selled by fucked minds narcotourists). It ended with the reverse, because these hybrids eated too much water and was not maded to be hash-productive in these conditions. Now the label can be mis-used too, it’s not a garantee.

The “hassan” to keep the dutch appelation is easy to recognize because its specific taste. Very strong and persistent, barely “gross” without any aftertaste and far from any hashy weed taste. All in force at the moment the fire touch the resin, very easy to get busted with it lol. The smell is very acrid, and the smoke can agress your noise like an old transpiration of human body.

Hash lovers spotted here ^^

1 Like

Even by the fact that I’m realy old school… I still know what’s up in Marokko and what I read here now… is bull !
I did visit the Riff for 15 years and was living there 5 years permanent.
did build our own farm house.
I was married with a Marokkan girl.and we did explote 11 hectare with kiff.
I have a child with here who’s living in holland… but I’m still VERY GOOD informed by the family.
Point one : at least 75% of the Marok farmers want to be payed in…Cocaine… instead of money !
So… the riff mountains are more dangerous then ever before.
If your not family… you better stay away from there.
Don’t want to push it more… but please don’t tell me how and what in the Riff Mountains.
Most of you would sound like a fool in this one.
By now…in Holland you can buy a kee for around 2000 euro with no henna in it.
Respectable commerce will do like 1500 euro per kee.
And they still have a hard time to sell it.
The young generation want weed !

SpeesCees

2 Likes

Real good Kashmir is looking like : purple, blue/black.
Depent on the way the sun is shining on it.

SpeesCees

1 Like

Some legendary stuff that I just remembered smoking was Matanuska Thunderfuck in Fairbanks, Alaska back in ‘93. I cant say for sure that it was ACTUALLY Matanuska Thunderfuck, but it was some pretty good stuff. It lasted a long time, made us laugh our asses off, and I got tunnel vision I was so baked. All I remember about the buds is that they were really dense and had a strong, pungent smell. Almost like fresh armpit sweat.

1 Like

Well then, I suppose I need to get some Santa Maria seeds !!

1 Like

Too true, regarding young people these days.

In the 80s it was all about hash, when I was a teen. I miss those days, to be honest. And I am not too picky about hash, either. As long as it is clean, I enjoy it. Potency is not my top priority. The smell and flavour, to me, is like heaven.

I’m with you cogitech…I’m with you.
I was 20 years old when I did visite Marokko for the first time.
And yepppp… I did fall in love with the hash they could make.
We could think : What’s changed ?
I’m pretty sure that the misuse of NPK instead of cow poe did bring the soil to wurthless soil.
And also… they almost never let the ground rest for a year to repere by mother nature.

And they don’t have too much Donkeys :yum:

1 Like

A good start to think like that Cogitech :relaxed:

Cees

1 Like