Spider mites in flower

Right on @sunvalley, the mites are so sporadic and im so close to the end of flower im just rollin with it and so far its going alright. Have you used this solution before? What is the logic behind that?

1 Like

Iā€™ve used it before and still do when I need to. Leaving the mites on will effect your flavour way more than using an HP solution.

1 Like

Right on, do you apply right before lights out or when they come on?

I mainly grow in a greenhouse and generally do all my foliar applications in the morningā€™s but its honestly whatever suits you better. Outdoors in summer I tend to foliar in the eveningā€™s because morningā€™s generally has a due that settles on the plants so doesnā€™t do much good for you spraying then.

Hola Gang

every time I have mite I usually
put my plant in the bath tub and
with the shower nozzle I wash it
vigourously , The plant look stupid
for an hour the it come back better
and I have peace of mind for a 4 wks
if you time yourself you do that twice
in flo and your good.
keep the room humidity high mite
love dry and hot.
mist plant daily.
Thatā€™s the way nature does it

Bare

4 Likes

Yeah dude i like it. Luckily they never got too out of hand. I will keep this in mind for the future if i ever run into this problem again.

1 Like

Iā€™ve got them now too! They are almost done! I have some 3% HP. How many parts HP to how much water?

3 Likes
5 Likes

you apparently sent them over here. :confounded: :bug:

iā€™m about to invest in hydrogen peroxide. all these other concoctions sound too funky for me. :shaved_ice:

:pray:

:evergreen_tree:

1 Like

If you have mites on the plants at time of harvest you can hang the whole plant up-side-down in a safe place and the mites will all jump off in a few days. They will not stay on dead plant matter. Place a tarp or something under the plant that is sprayed with neem solution or comparable to kill the escapees.

Been there, done that. It sux.

7 Likes

My plants didnā€™t like the Hydrogen peroxide. Got bud rot in a few spots. Bummed. Just wait it out if you can or unleash the ladybugs!

2 Likes

Didnā€™t make a dent in mine.

3 Likes

Same here. It did make my house smell like it was on fire a couple times because the bugs landed on the bulb and fried up.

3 Likes

did you put them out at night? They canā€™t fly at night. Last time I dropped some they cleared every insect off my plants over night then flew off in the morning.

3 Likes

That is what the said to do. I had them around for days but, still had mites.

3 Likes

This link says to mix equal parts distilled water and 35% h.peroxide ???

The 3% common H2O2 is avaiable to me and I think the 30% at the grow shop.

So confusion. :confused:

:evergreen_tree: internet recipes!

1 Like

ā€¦

i gave in to pressure & bought something close to Method1PPS because they didnā€™t carry it:

eager to spray ASAP this a.m.

1 Like

Iā€™m pulling my autos a few days early. Spidey mites are gone, but now Iā€™m picking cankerworms off the bud. They are gonna destroy it.

3 Likes

i had the caterpillarsā€¦corn earworm. look here on OG or search for the colorado state hemp pest info to confirm your species. i love that site.

2 Likes

Oh isnā€™t that fun. Nothing like mites in Flower.

I got turned on to Organicide 3 in 1. The stuff is all organic and works really well. It is basically horticultural oil. I had a bad infestation going and it knocked them down in numbers significantly. I have been treating my veg plants with a rotation of Forbid, and FloromiteSc, then with organicide. I believe I may be winning, finally, ā€¦its been tough to get rid of these bastards.

3 Likes