Spill ur' Beans

I’m on the hunt for some lambsbreath, durban and Jack Herer at the moment. If I visit GPS it’ll be between seeds and dinner :sweat_smile: Thank you for the heads up though.

3 Likes

Maybe check out sannies if your looking for Jack also USC has some lambs bread on the same site!

5 Likes

They had 60% off sale last weekend. This sale looks awesome.

3 Likes

I will only be using bitcoin for all my seed purchases/sales. Tired of shadey CC processors and PayPal ripoffs…

8 Likes

Dude I just missed out on that ColJam. It’s out of stock right now. Why does everything sound so much more enticing when you can’t buy it anymore?

I’m definitely buying the Jack from there.

3 Likes

I made a post in the land race thread in regards to trading landrace for landrace , if any of you bean hoarders are interested check it out for more details
Hooe this is ok to share here if not I apologize and will remove

3 Likes

I have their Mazar plus I got a Mazar from directly over there that some personnel brought back.
I also have there kemona or something like that Himilayan hash plant.

3 Likes

Off the top of my head I know I have the real seed company Sinai and lebanese, I have there Himalayan hash plant and the indian ganja plant
From other companies I have the paki chitral kush, some afghans, from a member here I have some African transkei, I think I spelled that right lol
I have quite a few others I’ll have to make a list my memory is not as strong as my seed collection
I’d like to pop the Sinai’s or chitral myself , I’m mainly looking for the mazar from the real seed company and there malana , maybe you gro out the mazar I do one of the above mentioned and somebody with the malana can do that and we can all three swap and spread the landrace love

5 Likes

I have some black seed Mazars from the valley if you’re interested.
As far as the real seed co. Mazar, I really have no interest in it. I’ve already got the Mazar I want.
You can run them if you wish just kick a few back for trading fodder.
Do a community run out of them

8 Likes

I would be happy to do that with the real sead company mazar and if you have extras of the black version I could do both to compare. It would be for the Nov-dec indoor season as I have a current preservation project for the community in the works outside

9 Likes

We can make that happen,
Pm me

7 Likes

Great idea. I think it fits in the spirit of the thread, at least.

2 Likes

Blue Magoo x Scott’s og :dizzy_face::dizzy_face::dizzy_face::clap::clap::clap:

2 Likes

All added this past week… Except for I’m still waiting on merch box by prolific coast seeds
Suges pure kush S1 by modus Operandi
Sour dubb x chem 4 S1 by sunshine state seed co
(Sour dubb x chem 4 ) x sunshine #4 S1 by sunshine state seed co
Sour diesel bx1 by dynasty genetics
Sundea driver S1 ( first drop) by Rado
London pound cake x banana og S1 limited release by in house genetics
Blue Magoo x blue moon rocks by sinister seeds
Cake Fighter strayfox
Pudding Pop by archive

7 Likes

Enviouse of those suge pure kush, I’m doing a suges pk/ Uzbekistan hash plant preservation atm would have been nice to cross back to those also.

6 Likes

More skunks…im excited about these, and waiting on a particular skunk…thaks to awesome people in the community :wink:

13 Likes

I might be able to help u out with that once I get them going… I’d be very interested in that cross… :ok_hand::muscle::muscle::facepunch:

4 Likes

Alright hope everyone is doing good just showing you guys my seed stash that’s been growing over the years.

21 Likes

I got some cindy99 I bought at the cannabis cup to trade to some of that holy grail x Girl Scout cookie if interested, mine are just refs but I’ll hook you up.

4 Likes

Just checked how many I’ve got left n there’s 14. I know I’m gonna sound like a super snob. I’m not super interested in c99. They’d just get stuck in my meh jar. I’d send ya 3-4 just cause ya asked. I’d send ya all of em for 3 seeds though. There’s a site that’s doing 3 pack freebie with a purchase. You can keep the full pack send me the freebie n their all yours. It’s for in house seeds n they got packs for as low as 75$.

3 Likes