Spill ur' Beans

They had 60% off sale last weekend. This sale looks awesome.

3 Likes

I will only be using bitcoin for all my seed purchases/sales. Tired of shadey CC processors and PayPal ripoffsā€¦

8 Likes

Dude I just missed out on that ColJam. Itā€™s out of stock right now. Why does everything sound so much more enticing when you canā€™t buy it anymore?

Iā€™m definitely buying the Jack from there.

3 Likes

I made a post in the land race thread in regards to trading landrace for landrace , if any of you bean hoarders are interested check it out for more details
Hooe this is ok to share here if not I apologize and will remove

3 Likes

I have their Mazar plus I got a Mazar from directly over there that some personnel brought back.
I also have there kemona or something like that Himilayan hash plant.

3 Likes

Off the top of my head I know I have the real seed company Sinai and lebanese, I have there Himalayan hash plant and the indian ganja plant
From other companies I have the paki chitral kush, some afghans, from a member here I have some African transkei, I think I spelled that right lol
I have quite a few others Iā€™ll have to make a list my memory is not as strong as my seed collection
Iā€™d like to pop the Sinaiā€™s or chitral myself , Iā€™m mainly looking for the mazar from the real seed company and there malana , maybe you gro out the mazar I do one of the above mentioned and somebody with the malana can do that and we can all three swap and spread the landrace love

5 Likes

I have some black seed Mazars from the valley if youā€™re interested.
As far as the real seed co. Mazar, I really have no interest in it. Iā€™ve already got the Mazar I want.
You can run them if you wish just kick a few back for trading fodder.
Do a community run out of them

8 Likes

I would be happy to do that with the real sead company mazar and if you have extras of the black version I could do both to compare. It would be for the Nov-dec indoor season as I have a current preservation project for the community in the works outside

9 Likes

We can make that happen,
Pm me

7 Likes

Great idea. I think it fits in the spirit of the thread, at least.

2 Likes

Blue Magoo x Scottā€™s og :dizzy_face::dizzy_face::dizzy_face::clap::clap::clap:

2 Likes

All added this past weekā€¦ Except for Iā€™m still waiting on merch box by prolific coast seeds
Suges pure kush S1 by modus Operandi
Sour dubb x chem 4 S1 by sunshine state seed co
(Sour dubb x chem 4 ) x sunshine #4 S1 by sunshine state seed co
Sour diesel bx1 by dynasty genetics
Sundea driver S1 ( first drop) by Rado
London pound cake x banana og S1 limited release by in house genetics
Blue Magoo x blue moon rocks by sinister seeds
Cake Fighter strayfox
Pudding Pop by archive

7 Likes

Enviouse of those suge pure kush, Iā€™m doing a suges pk/ Uzbekistan hash plant preservation atm would have been nice to cross back to those also.

6 Likes

More skunksā€¦im excited about these, and waiting on a particular skunkā€¦thaks to awesome people in the community :wink:

13 Likes

I might be able to help u out with that once I get them goingā€¦ Iā€™d be very interested in that crossā€¦ :ok_hand::muscle::muscle::facepunch:

4 Likes

Alright hope everyone is doing good just showing you guys my seed stash thatā€™s been growing over the years.

21 Likes

I got some cindy99 I bought at the cannabis cup to trade to some of that holy grail x Girl Scout cookie if interested, mine are just refs but Iā€™ll hook you up.

4 Likes

Just checked how many Iā€™ve got left n thereā€™s 14. I know Iā€™m gonna sound like a super snob. Iā€™m not super interested in c99. Theyā€™d just get stuck in my meh jar. Iā€™d send ya 3-4 just cause ya asked. Iā€™d send ya all of em for 3 seeds though. Thereā€™s a site thatā€™s doing 3 pack freebie with a purchase. You can keep the full pack send me the freebie n their all yours. Itā€™s for in house seeds n they got packs for as low as 75$.

3 Likes

Mailbox was lit yeaterday.
MAC
SugPK x TK
Big Sur Holy Weed
tahoe OG

18 Likes

so got to checking into thisā€¦coinbase has links to take a few courses and earn up to $130 now that would not be in bitcoin ā€¦but it probably could be traded for bitcoin and eventually a pack of seeds at least when all is said and done. :thinking:

1 Like