Spill ur' Beans

26 Likes

Fantastic post!! Laugh out loud stuff. Fantastic package too! Canā€™t wait to see whatā€™s up your sleeve. All love brother

:cowboy_hat_face:

4 Likes

New stuff lol. It was buy a pack of SOLfire and get the pack of the matrix for freeeeeeee.

13 Likes

Ohhhh snap. @MadScientist. You ever make beans from the alien rift? Looks like a headbuster! Thanks

3 Likes

white label purple bud
heavyweight midnight mass
bubblegum+ pro
blonde alien OG
colorado cookies
durban kush or poison either or
greateful puff
sweet N sour trolli
Fruit stomper
green city lights
are all in my collection at the moment, but that does not mean that I do not intend on planting themā€¦lol

3 Likes

Amazing collections!!

Iā€™m suprised we havenā€™t seen any of these list show up on auction sites from angry wives. :joy::v:

Edit : gives me an idea. ā€œThe angry wifeā€ seed auction site hahahhahagag

6 Likes

Please donā€™t mention anything like this to Ms oleskool please. :confused:

8 Likes

I realize an old thread but @50State do you still have those NLā€™s?

3 Likes

@OleReynard Yes Sir, theyā€™re still sitting in the fridge.

2 Likes

Whatā€™s with the b, c, and d next to each one?

2 Likes

That was a copy and paste of the list the letters denote whomever added it (b=both, c=me d=friend). The current list is much longer, and the friend still has about 200 dollars worth of credit at the 50 States Seedbank.

5 Likes

Which seedbank you at @50State

2 Likes

I am the seed bank, currently I have 250 plus strains not including my old seeds I made or traded in the 2000ā€™s which I havenā€™t gone through or written down yet.

13 Likes

Yep you and me both
20 characters

3 Likes

Sounds like a terrible dilemma. Oleskool can help you with that! Just say the word. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

4 Likes

Have any chem strains or crosses you want to trade?

2 Likes

Off the top of my head I have Bodhi Sunshine 4 - Chem 4 x SSDD, SS4 F2, half pack of Bodhi Chem 91 JB x Snow Lotus, Bodhi Cluster Funk - Chem 91 JB x 88G13HP, Bodhi The Fuzz - Chem 91 JB x Appy, Bodhi Cobra Lips - Chem 3 x Appy, and Green Point Seeds Chem Copper - Chem 4 x Star Dawg

The Sunshine 4 f2s I have a few ounces of them, pictures of the moms and random buds in my random photo thread https://overgrow.com/t/50states-random-plant-photos/7429

8 Likes

I told myself Iā€™m done but think thereā€™s one more Iā€™m going to order tomorrow.

21 Likes

You have a sickness, glad to meet ya.

6 Likes

I have a small mound of I95 x Stardawg F2s

5 Likes