Spill ur' Beans

I just can’t pass up a deal lol. Like the sincity was buy 2 get 1. The franchise alien planet was a one time release. Compound n oni were 60% off. Now found dying breed seeds for 70 can’t pass up the chance to try their gear.

4 Likes

That Trilogy is a fantastic pack to have. Wish I would have taken a clone. 3 in the Pink was a solid one too. Im pretty sure SHN uses my photos of both of those for their site.

-GH

5 Likes

And they called me “That Texas Seed Hoarder” I’m in good company @Skiball. Nuttn’ but love bro.

:cowboy_hat_face:

6 Likes

:man_facepalming:t5:…smh…its contagious…

and that’s not all…lol

14 Likes

I’m thinking there’s a good chance I’ll keep a male of the trilogy. To cross with cookies n chem, Mac x rift or outlaw og.

3 Likes

Takes one to know one. See post 383 from back in January

-GH

5 Likes

How do I find that? Where are the Post #s? Old and high!

2 Likes

move the slider to the right -->

3 Likes

Well I’ll be…sick Mr nice stuff​:sunglasses::fire:

2 Likes

Ive been wanting to try greenpoint. How did the Tomohawk turn out bro? That was a beautiful looking strain. Nice collection.

I don’t think this is a sickness. I think archaic laws force us to act like hoarders. Nice collection.

Anybody have any Nice NL strains they wanna trade or donate? I’m looking for NL5. Was that a clone only? Anyone who has and old NL beans they wanna let go holler at me. Thanks y’all

-J

2 Likes

I really liked the tomahawk honestly. Last successful grow I had grew 11 strain’s I think. It was over all my favorite. Definitely the frostyist and yeild was respectable. The buds got to an unbelievable size for how thin the stems were. Definitely needs support during flower. It’s a 9.5 week strain also. The male to female ratio is shit like a lot of others have said. If you’re really hunting a special lady. Might be a good idea to get two packs.

5 Likes

Does it seem to you that Greenpoint strains take an usually long time to finish? Golden Nugget was an excellent grow for me. So was Copper Chem but both took forever to finish. Both 10 weeks

4 Likes

Yes and no the hibernate I grew was 8.5 weeks. So really just think it’s bc of the high sativa lineage.

5 Likes

Yeah my jelly pie took 9.5 weeks. My JP was still throwing new white pistils the day I chopped her. But buying off greenpoint at full price makes no sense. He has 25 percent off now. And I dont buy until its 50 percent off. He has stoped his reverse auctions and just averaged out the prices for all his older stuff.

3 Likes

I got everything I’ve grown from them on the auction. Great savings.

2 Likes

A lot of ppl dislike gu. Maybe rightfully so. All I know is everytime I buy his seeds I get what he advertises. His business practices and pollen chucking are what he built his seed empire on. He also has pretty decent service.

But does he really help the marijuana movement? Prolly not, hes just a business guy like most ppl in a free market.

5 Likes

I think…if you sell stuff…sell what people want…gu did/does that…it helps that he’s crossing and using the real deal stuff at a affordable price…you never know who will get a pk of greenpoint…and do something outta this world later in the future…imo… and I’m super excited about the pks of ace high, and Irukandji stardawg.

5 Likes

IMHO, ~Gu/GreenPointSeeds crosses strains with their Stardawg male. Stardawg can take upwards and beyond 10 weeks by breeders estimates. So anything around that timeline is to be expected.

4 Likes

Da truth! More characters please

1 Like

I’ve got an Eagle Scout going on 12 weeks. It just won’t stop throwing white pistils. I’ve even got my hours down to 10 on (I’ve got a Puna Orange I’m trying to finish too) and it’s taking its sweet time to ripen.

Good smoke though. Stupid frosty too.

Yeah, I like his strains and he’s got great prices, but the dude was okay with a sketch merchant service that kept causing fraudulent charges on people’s cards. If you check the sponsor thread on RIU, it’s mostly 100 pages of drama and people calling him out on that. Other stuff too, but that seemed like the most legit gripe. I didn’t see him once address it, and I wasted a lot of high nights reading through it.

Either way, I didn’t load any money onto the card I used, just in case something happened and, sure enough, a month or so after my order someone is trying to charge something in a foreign country. Too weird of a coincidence for me.

6 Likes