Spill ur' Beans

I think that had to do with who processed his credit card orders. Getting a company to do that was not easy apparently. I hear it’s fixed. But I use btc so I was un affected. Also gripes about his gold nuggets rewards program that is no more. I prefer JOTI nowadays

4 Likes

It’s not a lot, but it’s a start.

Baked Beanz:
Spitting Cobra
Marauder
Alien Cookies #5 x Flaming Cookies
Formula 50 F2

Calyx Bros Seed Co.:
Cherry Choke
Yard Trout
Lemon Fizz F3 #10

Snow High Seeds:
Big Mountain Gold
Chingona
Heroine
West Coast Poison Diesel

Trichome Jungle Seeds:
Jungle Kush
Hadouken
Jungle Cookie

Green Acorns:
Falcon

Mean Beanz:
Jaffalato

Ethos Genetics:
Hulk Angry aka Bruce Banner

Himalayan Seeds (from IG):
88g13HP x Lebanese
Triangle Kush x 88g13HP

14 Likes

Hola Hola

That Triangle Kush x 88g13HP is that

from oxichillpill I know he did the same cross

with his TK cut and my (ndn) G13HP88

Bare

6 Likes

@Barefrog you got pollen left of that ghash?

1 Like

Yes, he said 88g13hp is indeed ndn cut and TK is florida cut. I only know the guy as Himalayanseeds on Instagram so I’m not sure if he is oxichillpill.

Bless,
Hash

3 Likes

Yeah, it’s definitely tough finding a processor for this stuff. I just hated how dude handled it. His prices are fantastic though.

I just have to bite the bullet and figure out bitcoin.

Anyway, seed tax:

I’ve also got some Malawi Gold, Old School Skunk, Rooibaard, and like three other strains on the way. Definitely a problem.

12 Likes

Hey @ChardeeMcDennis2. Great stuff! When you say “Old School” Skunk, do you mean oleskool Skunk like 1990 or old school Skunk like 2012?

I never know…

:cowboy_hat_face:

2 Likes

Just get the coinbase app. Very easy. I only use it for seed buying

4 Likes

Thank you! I didn’t include all the “open pollination” I let happen out of laziness and curiosity.

The stuff I’m getting is allegedly the real old school from the 90’s. There’s a part of me that’s still skeptical, but I had to beg this dude to take more money from me, so I don’t get the feeling they’re in it for the cash. Like, at all.

You and a lot of the old school cats would know better though, so, once I pop them, I’ll toss a few pics up to confirm if everything looks legit according to those that were around.

Either way, it’s all good. I just want to recreate that 70’s and 90’s stuff that I never got a chance to enjoy. I’m not a fan of getting messed up and not being able to function for half a day. Makes me way too depressed. All about that high THCv happy life.

5 Likes

I lost my car once smokin’ that herb. More than once I would have some in my pocket and folks would scatter and get the dogs in because there was a skunk around. Ahhhh good times-great herb!

:cowboy_hat_face:

6 Likes

I have a coinbase account somewhere, actually. I didn’t even realize they had an app. Nice.

3 Likes

I’m sure gu will have a good sale within a week.

3 Likes

I used to be a dude that’d have a good amount of herb in school, in so many words, and I’m 90% sure the shit I was buying was real deal skunk. This was 2001 about, so maybe it was the newer stuff, but it was so heavy yet we could still function and learn somehow.

I also tend to think it was skunk because of one of my teachers who was around during that period who leaned over, sniffed my bag and proclaimed, “Huh. Smells like skunk.” Terrified the shit out of me :joy:

I wish I had copped some seeds back in the day. Especially of black haze. Had a zip one time and it changed my whole world as far as cannabis was concerned. Literally had me hallucinating. Damn I miss that stuff.

Edit: I also remember sleeping on the stairs at school after one too many hits. And my friend introducing me to a car full of girls. I flippin’ came over with my arms out and did circles like kids do when they’re playing airplane. Landed next to the car and everything. Shit was too strong :joy:

3 Likes

Last thing I need is another sale. ACE seeds is having a great sale right now, actually. They don’t ship to the states, unfortunately, but a lot of packs are buy one get one free.

3 Likes

Got my pack of dying breed acai z today. If I paid 250-350 for this I’d b bummed. Straight 10 seeds no extras. I’d hope for a couple more for that kinda cash. Have to say compound has the nicest packaging and with 15 seeds.

3 Likes

Hey poppa thanks for the tip. Never wanted to get into the bitcoin thing but this may work.

2 Likes

Yeah I’m the same way. I didnt want to but it was easy

2 Likes

So there is a femenzied sale this weekend. For u seed addicts out there. Never pay full price at greenpoint

3 Likes

I’m on the hunt for some lambsbreath, durban and Jack Herer at the moment. If I visit GPS it’ll be between seeds and dinner :sweat_smile: Thank you for the heads up though.

3 Likes

Maybe check out sannies if your looking for Jack also USC has some lambs bread on the same site!

5 Likes