Stable Strains for Trade(regular, photo seeds) Tell us about your seeds

Now you guys have the goods haha

But are you flexing or is everything in here for trade?

2 Likes

See now the Brutha is slinging some heavy Mexican names, Michoacan and Oaxacan. Nice and Acapulco

First time I ever heard of Gorilla glue #4 crosses and Girl Scout cookie crosses AS old school, building block strains… :rofl: Perhaps it would do you better to change your posting title to something more fitting, just to not have any confusion… I saw the ad and ,was like “Old School Strains” let me check and see what he has, THEN, was like is this meant to be a joke… :thinking:

4 Likes

Everything in my box is for trade and was gotten by trade ( 150 strains or so ). M

![image|375x50o](upload(upload://4OJBMwdxauedj5cSyuPJ1gYacXR.jpeg)

15 Likes

Great pictures and I like the look of your approach. Seems like quality over quantity. I’ve decided that I need to go more in that direction this year!

3 Likes

Nice work @Instg8ter. Looks like you will have some nice smoke from that group.

3 Likes

Had to grow the plants that are the main ingredients in a unicorn I’m chasing called Monkey Paw.

The 4’ Sativa spears w/ spiral growth is Triple Durban From @lefthandseeds . 7’ AG from a ACE I believe. 72’ Columbian Gold, and big nerf footballs of ACE Panama Red.

Since I have grown many strains I remember through the 80’s to present. You can follow my perpetual grow of multiple strains at “welcome to the jungle” in the grow journals.

Thanks
8ter

7 Likes

Oh man, I can only imagine the gems you hold. That triple Durban is magnificent and a helluva strain. Was super intrigued by brutal paw and the brutal paw/black willie stuff I’ve seen. I’ve gotta start focusing on these old school gems more. Nice work , truly everything looks killer

6 Likes

Just ask around the web about my Thai. I’ve traded close to a thousand seeds of her.

2 Likes

Triple Durban is special? I’m always interested in things about Durban. I’ve grown one that was trash, NOT DURBAN! I’m not ready to grow one for at least a year and I want to hear it’s real Durban this time.

2 Likes

Never grown a Thai varietal actually. I love Durban it’s a great breeding strain imho

1 Like

sitting on old skunk. lol

3 Likes

The triple Durban is a cross of the three Closest to Landrace Durban Poisons available. It was made by a member and that plant was the very first tester (seed popped). I still have the two mains as much as fits ina gallon jar at least (less than half). Great breeding stock but not daily smoke for me these days. Prefer a balanced hybrid that leans mostly Sativa with no racyness. I have the Blue Panama Red I’ll be doing a seed run on in the fall.

4 Likes

Thanks for the information. I’ve never had real Durban but caught the flavor from crosses.

Actually GG#4 is one of the strains I have in mixed form in my Genetic pool and lost the line. I need to acquire this genetics again. So it’s one of my building blocks.

I have a nl1 male from seedsman that I hit to a Williams wonder, nl1, and a gods glue

Gonna be popping seeds soon for a classic uk skunk hunt got a pile of Smottie Remixes to hunt through along with a pack of Kgb’s Psychosis bx

1 Like

Old Skunk, I want some. You say Old Skunk meaning the STINKY Stuff. I’m not sure what happened but they kept the name Skunk but lost the skunk. If your into trading I attached my listSeed Sharing List.pdf (64.5 KB)

2 Likes

Flying some heavies right there!

interesting list.
also Brian Mack Gorilla Glue? (the actual owner of Gorilla Glue( glue company) his name but also the strain Mac was used for the crossing? is that the gist of the name?
Trade. Don’t have much at the moment. Making Some J.O.T.I reproductions OF THE Blue Berry Muffin as well as that crossed with a MSNL BlueBerry ( fem) and also that J.O.T.I b.b.m pollinated on a Friesland from Kwik Seeds. Just started wanted to start with Blueberry to have reserves I guess. And I really want a nice Blueberry skunk. Oh ya, I have coco kush moms set aside for a coco skunk and what ever. So how was the skunk btw any pics? Alot of those sound nice.

2 Likes