Stable Strains for Trade(regular, photo seeds) Tell us about your seeds

oh, I meant I saw a pic by Phil C with an old baggie that said skunk-free bee. mad me chuckle. I am skunkless.

Sounds like you have the passion for good genetics. Iā€™m not a Blueberry guy but there is some history going on with Blueberry. I once grew a strain I could sell at the grocery store it so smelled like fruit. Amazing plant. I went strait to the chase breeding and cloning before ever even tasting the finished product, after all my efforts and going crazy getting seeds growing and tasted one of the clones I finished. Amazing flavor and no buzz. Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha! I had fem and regular seeds finished and my flower room full of clones. But thankfully I did the right thing and trash everything, seeds and weed. Next time I grow Blueberry itā€™s going to be from a better source.

1 Like

I have a UK Cheese thatā€™s stinkiest and closest to ā€œskunkā€ I have found so far. Also 74 Stink Bud (Uncle Fester Skunk 18 ) tried all the stuff supposedly from Sam and Nevilleā€™s stash and had very little luck germing. I have a Road Kill Skunk seed and a few Green Goblin and NHS that are supposed throw RKS Phenos Uploading: 0C3CF822-E91A-4708-8923-7C5C275AC78B.jpegā€¦ Uploading: CA28D6ED-10C8-430C-944A-3EBECFA3CE76.jpegā€¦ Uploading: 29F8998D-3C3A-4A32-A69E-4DE6700EEF8F.jpegā€¦ Uploading: 413477BF-D276-44AB-8B28-471380CEE571.jpegā€¦

3 Likes

I have some White Banner seeds from Crop Kings (the first grow I went online for seeds for. They advertise like crazy. ) nice smell, grows well, almost zero buzz. I keep thinking I may throw em somewhere, ditch weed for highschoolers who find it or something lol
I actually Have not even smoked any of the J.o.t.i B.B.M. I did see a few other growers on here with finished buds and they said it was good so ā€¦ I am making seeds now, pods are drying so I am keeping pollen, I have clones of the best three females and a male so yes I am banking on this.

Can we make a UK Blue Cheese? you or me, I donā€™t care who sends who the beans.
Now I know it is not creating anything new but it is a connoisseur flavor.
Pics donā€™t load for me.

2 Likes

Please make a real bleucheese

1 Like

I got you, itā€™s one of your building block strainsā€¦ GG4 and Cookies are for sure 2 of the more popular modern strains aroundā€¦ Of course forum cookies is a mixture of mostly sativa landraces excluding the one indica landrace Hindu Kushā€¦ Hence, in my opinion shows how important landrace preservation is for the future of cannabis and strain variations to be hadā€¦

Landrace is what they will use after they fem everything up. Most everything has hermie grandparents. Thatā€™s why Iā€™m going to Regulars only unless I fem them myself from f3 or better.

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.