Stardate 2263 Blue Mystic

He actually looks 5 year older :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Low ryder x Ultra violet
6/05/19

She’s only on 12/12
Plus my light has been off for
9 days as I had a bit of a problem but I’ve sorted it now.
Plants are looking pretty good though considering :slight_smile:

Blue Mystic

6 Likes

So I read the whole thread and got confused lol. Is the blue mystic an autoflower or a photoperiod plant as the thread started in October and you talk about taking cuttings from it so I figure it can’t be an auto surely or it would be dead? :rofl:

But it does look fookin nice that first BM you pulled off looked nice an frosty man :+1:

1 Like

I don’t blame you hahahaha
The Blue Mystic is a Photo mate
It was lovely but wasn’t quite the way I prefer it.
Going to leave this one a bit longer.

2 Likes

Lol yeh there is a few distractions on the way down but love the Mum thing bro I learned loads before I started growing from my grandma she used to have a beautiful garden and loads of common growing stuff mirrors over to canabeez so can’t go wrong, do you grow in soil btw or do those concoctions work with coco too?

2 Likes

I’m using plagron batmix atm mate.
I’ve recycled it from my last grow.
I’m going to do the same again on the next but mix a bit of bone meal into it.
It’s all just learning for me if it works, great.
If not, try something different.
I’ve learned loads of stuff from my Mam as most people do.
The thing is my Mam can grow plants really good but she never really feeds them.
Sounds a bit corny but I believe it’s the love she shows them lol.
She says "they are my other children " :sweat_smile:
The majority of any given day, you will find her in the garden or someone else’s. (Much like me) :slight_smile:

1 Like

I bet your Grandma and my Mam could grow some amazing weed :slight_smile:
I often say to my Mam that she could grow great weed plants, she just shrugs it off as she doesn’t agree with it all.
Same as most people who don’t know anything about something lol

2 Likes

Your mam is a total legend. If she knew about what you grow and she gave you a hand I reckon you’d hit the 5gpw mark :rofl:

3 Likes

That day will never happen mate :sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile:

2 Likes

I know that feeling but she’s the same as the majority of my family. They know what I get upto but they don’t agree with it whatsoever so it’s one of those unspoken subjects :rofl:

2 Likes

That’s exactly the same as me mate.
My Mam prefers me smoking weed rather than drinking even though she doesn’t really talk about it.

@toastyjakes my plant is deflecting how I’ve been feeling lately…only because I just dropped a carbon filter I was having difficulty fitting right on to my plants.
Ffs :cry::cry: it stressed me right out.

Caused quite a bit of damage so I taped it up with Gorilla glue.

Blue Mystic

Low ryder ultra violet :cry:

They look fooked, I hope they bounce back.

5 Likes

Must be something in the air lol my fan fell off and into my veg tent last night

2 Likes

It’s the gravitational pull from the moon :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

did you ask if she had home insurance before you smashed her back doors in with that filter? :joy:

Being serious though she will recover looks like you’ve bandaged her back up well so fingers crossed you get some phat knuckles to show for them war wounds :+1:

2 Likes

Captains Log, Supplemental.

As we encounter the unknown planet of Ghandisflipflop we notice that the planet is covered in dense lush vegetation. It’s a jungle in there. I’m sending my first officer in the runabout to survey an area before we proceed any further. :vulcan:

2 Likes

:thinking: I did suggest to you to fit the filter outside the tent :rofl:

3 Likes

You have a thing about smashing back doors in like :sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile:

Aye hopefully matey :wink:

1 Like

I did that ages ago.

I put another in the tent for when I grow the stinky stinky :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Super stealth :slight_smile:

Can’t smell fk all now thank the lord :sweat_smile:
It’s starting to stink again.

4 Likes