StarDawg, Grape Ape, DeathStar in Octo’s

Yep you are correct 4 would be better, that is what I grow same size room.

3 Likes

Look at you
Talking up a storm
Finally figure folk here won’t bite ???

2 Likes

Beautiful grow, love the Octopots, best way to grow IMO.

2 Likes

That is funny, this place tells me I talk too much lol Hey Jet you got a thread going? Trying to figure out who I know has posted so I can pop in and view their stuff.

5 Likes

Yes

The tale of two tents is my thread

I’ll tag you in it now so you can find if

1 Like

Thanks for stopping by!! When are you going to start a thread and showcase all your edibles??!!

3 Likes

She is absolute MASTER at her craft…MASTER!!!

1 Like

I know those tiny skulls shit I’d sell those for 25 a skull all day long . Talk about detail on her skills.

2 Likes

You know her from Open right??? You were there

Ya got her on Instagram also

3 Likes

Dont do insta

Hey, send me a dm with her insta handle please.

Wow guys, need a pin, pop this balloon of a head I got now lol

6 Likes

very nice to learn another lady is here. the pics you have posted look amazing. I can manage some gummies at best.

( on ig Ive the same username)

5 Likes

If you have any 15.05/0/0 give them a bit of it to your 20/20/20 they’ll appreciate the nitrogen boost before flowering

4 Likes

We have had some discussions on this thread about different growing styles. I’m old, not as old as some like @Jetdro!! Hardheaded and like to see things with my own eyes. So, figured I would run a real time experiment.

I have 3 strains, 2 each, running in the Octo’s. They are 9 days into flower. 3 plants, one of each, will be lollipoped to 3 nodes. The other 3 will be left alone until no light hits the floor underneath them. Then I will pull some fan leaves.

This way I hope to compare yield, larf, stunting etc between these two styles. May be a shitshow, but at least I will have first hand experience to learn from.

Will also bump my light 50 watts and raise the lights some.

Pics coming later tonight.

12 Likes

Sounds good, will be a great side by side

1 Like

From the front looking back. Stripped the ones on the left. Didn’t touch the 3 on the right. Raised the 2 DeathStar’s another 2”, trying to even out the canopy. Added a cyclone fan, turned lights to 520w, and raised them 3-4”.

@schmarmpit This Grape Ape is crazy. I easily could fill this 5x5 with 4 of them. Did I ever ask about a smoke report on them?

Before

After

22 Likes

:face_with_monocle:

2 Likes

Looking good nice clean room .

4 Likes