StarDawg, Grape Ape, DeathStar in Octo’s

Nicely done

I started mainlining my plants this year and I see much bigger bud and very little larf

With a better end result

5 Likes

You room is going to be so full! Nice experiment.

1 Like

Not sure, but I’ve been trying to keep my smoke reports for all these clones on my same page here: The Bank of Stank - #853 by schmarmpit

The Grape Ape is in there.

6 Likes

Shit, I didn’t realize you’ve been updating that post, just looked at it again, lots of good new reviews. Kinda makes my comment right underneath it about “flavor of the month” stuff look really stupid now. So thanks for that haha!

6 Likes

Thank you very much!!

4 Likes

I’m just now realizing that you can’t edit a post after so long. I’ve got all these new reviews to add to that post but can’t. Bummer. And I’m sure you’d want to edit your stupid post right after. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

4 Likes

Yeah, I was wondering if you’d gotten some kind of “special permission” or something to continually update that post…

3 Likes

Curious on your Grape Ape, just put one in myself, first time growing her, she reminds me almost of a reveg, kind of crazy, my Black Cherry is the same way, leggy gals.

I lost my Deathstar, that plants does wonderful in the Octopots, I got 19 Os off her one time, I was amazed.

6 Likes

Holy shit!! 19 off one plant??!! This Grape Ape is going to be a big plant. First time growing it and the DeathStar.

7 Likes

I remember the pictures omg she was a beast

6 Likes

She pulls super well in the Octopots, I was shocked, but she always pulled well, not uncommon to get 12 off her. She is the largest harvest I ever had from one plant, I had to cut it in two to get in out the door lol. You are going to be amazed at how huge your harvest will be.

5 Likes

You remember I had to cut it in two to get it out the door! lol

4 Likes

Baseball size buds and we barely could see you holding it up

:+1:

3 Likes

She is not lying, i and many others saw her grow that THING, lol!!! Post the pic of the bud up your arm

5 Likes

I remember that too! I grew a Goji that went huge also…of course, in an Octo

5 Likes

This one was Indica’s Grape Earth

20 Likes

Day 14

Day 14 from flip. The girls will get their last full of veg nutes tomorrow. And I will place my support net then. Really happy with the progress so far. This Grape Ape is a beast. And the DeathStar really liked being raised toward the light. Will clean up the plants again next week for the last time.

20 Likes

And just to show we all fuck up. This is what happens when you keep moms in solo cups and miss a watering.

19 Likes

I hate when that happens .

6 Likes

Ooohhhh, The 8th Confession!!! Haha! How’d you like that book? I just read the synopsis: “San Francisco’s most glamorous couple”? “The perfect murder”? Sounds juicy… hahaha!!

I was wondering what book that was you had under that Octopot from the last round of pics, thanks for moving it to the middle of the tent so I could get a better look.

Plants look good, btw haha…

7 Likes