StarDawg, Grape Ape, DeathStar in Octo’s

Oh, that’s funny as hell!! Those are my wife’s old books!! Only books I still have are Stephen King and Anne Rice. Wasn’t using them as risers!!

8 Likes

Also have a set of dictionary’s from the early 70’s on one side!! Use what I can grab!!

7 Likes

Mhm, I use a couple stacks of old-ass Vanity Fairs for stuff like that. I don’t even know where they came from. My girl certainly wasn’t buying them and I haven’t read that magazine in at least ten years. I always make sure to keep them outta my pics haha.

5 Likes

Everything looks great in there !

4 Likes

Day 17

I love looking back at my log and seeing growth spurts.

Really happy with this cycle so far. I will strip the plants on the left again this weekend. Stretch should be over in the next 4-9 days.

28 Likes

They look very happy

Good work man !

2 Likes

Day 19

Finally placed my trellis net in the tent. Girls are looking great.

22 Likes

Looks great, your room is gonna be chalk full :slight_smile:

3 Likes

That’s gonna be impressive when the screen is full .

2 Likes

And you got it right…good deal, you do listen huh!

2 Likes

Always listen. Follow through is sometimes a problem!!

4 Likes

See how much hassle it saved you? How easy it was at this point? Height looks pretty good on it , good job !

Harvest gonna be PRETTY!

1 Like

I like using the pvc as a structure for the net. It allowed me to have an even net across the whole 5x5. And helps with the tent sucking in so bad with negative pressure.

4 Likes

This picture is why I LOVE the Gorilla Tents. They allow me to work on all sides. With these Octo’s, there will still be places in the middle I can’t reach real well.

Been zipping and unzipping the sides for over 2 years. No problems at all.

15 Likes

WHY i use them also! Want no other Tents. I LOVE getting to all 4 sides.

1 Like

I gotta start doing something like that the o natural way I’ve been growing 8 ft unruly monsters sucks.

1 Like

I’m short, old, and fat!! All sides sure help!!

2 Likes

But I LOVE your trees!!

2 Likes

NOT a screen, just support. He will not be “weaving” plants into them, just as support for heavy buds coming

3 Likes

Ogah 1 is 7 foot 2 …lol…Im old but thin and wiry, still get around real well.

1 Like