Starting a NEW chapter

Ouhh we r gambling now !?
Haha I’ll take your word for it I’m glad I have a piece of the pie now !

I’m trying to save some nugs but it’s not easy
Mad props to the man!

6 Likes

Im here, looks awesome in the garden @Rabeats2093, im in the hunt for the pine also. Nice bud shots, good luck with your plants they are looking fantastic my friend. :peace_symbol:

1 Like

Your tents look fabulous!
Healthy and clean.
I’ll have to follow this for sure!:v:

2 Likes

I’m really late to the party

2 Likes

Thanks to you as well …everybody remembers the pine haha always around Christmas it would show up

Thank you deff waited to long to flip for Just ONE tent :sweat_smile:

4 Likes

I’m so late too the party it’s over!

3 Likes

I appreciate it man. :slightly_smiling_face:
I know you got my back. :+1:
Love the setup by the way.

3 Likes

Well figured I’d post a update even if it’s not much
These r the ladies 14 days after I did a heavy defoliation

Now I have discovered
SPIDER MITES
LiTTLE BROWN mites
…I plucked and I plucked till the ladies were almost bare also dumped about 200 lady bugs
Running 2 fce3000s in a 5x5 not adequate light but it will do that definitely should have managed my height more …defoliating supercropping and tying down gave me enough space to feel better about the situation hah
I’m telling yah the one wedding cake has caught up to the ones that were two months in veg …each branch is 3 ft wildness if I can pull this off

The veg tent 3x3 has about 40 plants in it
I’ll get pics on her fone when she gets home way better then my pos

8 Likes

Where the hell did those little pricks come from??

1 Like

Please tell me they didn’t come from me.

1 Like

Idk I spend so much time outside in the yard and soil I’m thinking from outside it has been a battle ever since the strawberry plant I was growing inside got completely covered …
Have any at home eradication protocols

I highly doubt that brother!

This also could be a reason
Don’t ever let that cross your mind again!

2 Likes

I grow clean room style where nothing hazardous is supposed to come in. I do a scorched earth where I make small clones that I scrub off and go from there.

2 Likes

Eventually once I get my electric figured out and I’m only getting charged for one meter.i will be ale to do a sealed vault style in a separate location and actually have a shake down room …because as is on a hobby farm its almost damn near impossible not to track something in if it’s not us it’s the dogs …thankful to have a mud room lol

3 Likes

@middleman
Your clones are kicking away in a 3x3 along with a couple other clones and some reveg …it’s a tent so the lady bugs have no way to escape and they sure stay busy …most important thing is to keep them hydrated I have also been looking into a predatory mites called Phytoseiulus persimilis!

3 Likes

You got them rooted already?
I’ve had good success with ladybugs, but I haven’t had mites. I hope I never do.
I hope whatever avenue you choose works.

2 Likes

No not yet ! They r in there brewing I shoulda said
I’ll snap a pic In the am …pretty sure the healthy back up is rooted she no longer likes the humidity butt we shall see in a couple days …
Thanks I appreciate it brother .keep in touch

3 Likes

JPS posted this a while back. Supposed to be garden safe, and kill on contact! It’s a DIY recipe, not a product

2 Likes

How are you doing @Rabeats2093 ?

1 Like

@Emeraldgreen I’m doing brother no work yet staying busy outside that’s for sure!
Plan on getting a pig we have the meat chicken at 4 weeks already…cleaning put the hoop houses gotta rotatil, mulch to put down ,gotta put down weed mats, I need a dump truck load bags ain’t cutting it. Mow the asparagus patched and get the blackberries and raspberries cleared out …kind of a good thing I’m not working atm lol …how are you sir ?

2 Likes

Preparing for the season myself. Sorry that work is still not straightened out.
You have plenty of time for the to do list.
Hope the space that has been created let’s awesome opportunity to come into your life

2 Likes