Starting Grow Log For Alien Rift/Malibu Pie/Cloud 9

I just dropped 3 seeds of Alien Rift, 2 seeds of Malibu Pie, and 4 seeds of Cloud 9. I got the AR and the MP from Ocean Grown Seed Company, this will be my second run with the AR and MP and they both were amazing the last time large frosty buds and they smoked like a dream! The Tangerine Cookies or TC I got from a fellow herbalist who I met on the Ocean Grown forum, and this will be my forth run with the TC and they have some of the biggest colas I have seen, some of the buds are bugger than your fist. I used reverse osmosis water and put them in a cool dark area for probably 48 hours or until they pop and fall to the bottom of the cup.

10 Likes

Who makes the Cloud 9 and what is it? I’m familiar with AR and MP.

2 Likes

Im not sure who makes Cloud 9 I got them from a friend, but I will get ahold of him and ask him for you.

1 Like

Awesome! How about a little more info on your setup? Lighting, medium, nutrients, co2?

1 Like

I have a 5’x5’ and a 2’x4’ grow tents, I use a 1000 watt DE grow light and I use both MH and HPS bulbs, I also have a 1000 watt LED full spectrum grow lights. But in the beginning from seed tell about 8 to 12 inches I use a large 240 watt CFL. For medium I usually use Fox Farm, Ocean Forest soil in smart Air Pots. For my Nutrient I use Advanced Nutrients # part base advanced setup. Now for CO2 I haven’t really found a product that made very much of a difference so any pointers on that subject would be very helpful! I also have a Easy Clone aeroponic clone machine for cloning.

2 Likes

I’m pretty sure a buddy of mine made that Cloud 9 strain, if I remember correctly, some years ago. He went my the name of Ditty or Assclown. I think it was an La Confidential and big bud mix???

I got one seed to sprout out of my 12 seeds from OGS pack, funny huh!

They sent me replacements. Cutlass something…

I already ran Alien Rift and Ninja Fruit, i still have one nug of my Alien Rift cured since one and a half yrs ago…

Here… My last bud of the AR from 18 months ago…

Enjoy the bountiful harvest from OGS… They rock! But Vader is a little bitch… HAHAHA!

Owes a lot of money to my boy St0ned_Ninja!!! LOLOLOL… JK!

Sci :robot:

2 Likes

LOLOL Nice ! Damn cured for a year and a half, smoke that shit lol

1 Like

48 hours after I dropped the seeds they all have popped so now I will put them each into dirt in a plastic cup until they get a few sets of leaves. I can’t wait to see how the come out!

3 Likes

Nice, ya I got it from a guy out of Denver, CO and I don’t think his name was Assclown lol

1 Like