Steampunk Water Culture

There’s the bloom room! Hopefully that OGK is harvested today.

7 Likes

It’s all over! The OGK is drying as we speak, and the hash material is freezing. Soon, I’ll do a speedrun on it and see what happens. The first run was a trial, but now I think I can get it down pat, instead of leaving a single drop of moisture in there.

3 Likes

The big bud clones are rooted already. I think the GOG are as well! I didn’t look really close.

2 Likes

There are the roots on GOG and big bud.

4 Likes

Big bud in bloom! I’ll move the PCK over today, as well.

2 Likes

If you get some spare time… please enter the OG 420 POTM :sunglasses:
Would be great to see one of your incredible cannabis picture there.
Have a great Sunday

3 Likes

I’ll try and whip something up that’s sublime!

Bloom room has more victims! PCK.

5 Likes

Clones are rooting more and more. I should get them growing soon! Pick up the pace, before I run out of weeeeeeeeeed.

5 Likes

Looking forward to seeing your entry. Your running out of weeeeeeeed… ACK!

“The OGK is drying as we speak, and the hash material is freezing“ sounds like you got it undercontrol. :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Bag appeal is limited, but it puts out as much hash as the meat breath. Smells like grapefruits and skunks!
OGK

6 Likes

You know, if you had a flux-gate capacitor, you could go back and give that bud to your 18 year old self… …and blow your own mind… :exploding_head: :+1:

Cheers
G

5 Likes

awwww yah! Bloom room is pumping, but the veg room needs some work!

3 Likes

I’m going to be popping some GMOxdragons hashplant. So if you see this @LivingBlackSoil, I’ve got them growing.

2 Likes

ok pheno hunt for these batches is complete. Two of those goji clones are of the one I prefer in that batch. I gave each plant a good sniffing and rubbing etc. I sniffed all the flowers and rubbed all the stalks! I swear one of the OGK ones was rancid smelling hahhah!

1 Like

Things are doing good in bloom! PCK have regenerated. I am planning a mass hash production in the next few rounds. I could stand to restock the concentrates cupboard.

3 Likes

Fuuuuck, COVID everywhere! Duck, dodge and dive!

i must know his english cousin called wayne but add red spidermite and thrips,pop pop pop it goes along with having about 3 inches of mouldy rotten foliage on his floor!
then he asks why he gets mould,cretins.
your og kush looks nice i miss growing her and have some dinafem og kush beans in me stash for the spring,also got me some landraceish afghani regs (i say that as near all afghani grown now has hybridised) should be interesting and hoping to find a keeper for mum,sorry ive not been looking at forums much as i been busy but had a catch up,nice work as ever,peace

1 Like

Thanks @duke! Things are getting better after this pheno hunt ended lol!

GOG clone, growing.

Big bud same thing it’s got roots and growing!

1 Like

OGKush.

Aaaand the bloom room! Things are definitely progressing. I can see calyxes!!!

3 Likes

Reminds me! Fuck COVID I didn’t even get it, although I was swimming in the virus. Guess those CV doses really did the trick, I think I’ve been vaccinated 4 or five times I forget.

1 Like