Steampunk Water Culture

There’s hundreds of grams here, like 500 grams or something. hah hah I never weighed it.

14 Likes

Looks super sticky see the residue on the bag lol

2 Likes

i like my weed nice and dry before it hits my bong. I can’t help but feel like it was dealers wetting down bags for the extra water weight that push the “Sticky icky”

If the shit is clogging my buster the damn weed is wet still :rofl:

2 Likes

hahhah yah when you try to cut the weed up and it just sticks to the scissors… not good.
I’m going to be putting 2x sensi and C99 into veg now. I’m going to keep the FLC-BX1 in the rubbermaid until it succeeds or fails. I’ll take some photos tonight of the plants. I cut them out of the rubbermaid and plant them into the bucket. That’ll be fun!!

3 Likes

ok here are the “clones” and their roots. Really they are huge plants that I let grow for a long time. 2 of the c99s looked like they were trying to bloom already. Hopefully they’ll forget about it and grow. It’s a large plant. You’ll see.

5 Likes

There’s the c99 fresh in the bucket. 3 feet tall.

5 Likes

Sensi A and then the rest, sensi B and meat breath! Doing the experimental run finally hah hah!

3 Likes

FLC-BX1 is the only one left, and I’ll put it in a rubbermaid as a clone until it’s proven itself or failed.

6 Likes

The roots will grow back.

8 Likes

roots and plants are looking far less indignant about things. Roots are regenerating nicely!

7 Likes

I’m worried the FLC plant is going to self-destruct! We’ll see what happens!

8 Likes

This is one of the sensi, it’s SENSI A. Roots are growing out still, but the plant has put on some growth as well.

4 Likes

Looking at your hydro makes me miss it. Simple solutions to simple problems.

2 Likes

I’m definitely all about keeping it simple! Even the dreaded fungus gnat can’t survive in this environment I’ve created.

3 Likes

Some Meat Breath glory shots! Yum!

8 Likes

I had this experience where I was at someone’s house and they said they bought a special sack of weed and weren’t happy. I was curious how the sack could be nasty so I smoked an entire fatty to myself. I have to say, it physically hurt me, like some kind of acid in my throat. Forgot why I was growing it myself? That’s why.

7 Likes

The C99 is doing some strange shit, two of the clones were in bloom already. I think it can be convinced to regrow.

4 Likes

Sensi A, roots are almost completely back to normal. Plant is doing good!

4 Likes

Here’s the roots on the smallest plant, meat breath! They are growing out looking sweet as well.

4 Likes

The four plants are looking pretty good now. Produced a new set of leaves and all that. I set the continuous pumping for the humidity up, so all humidity is under total control again. I’m not sure the c99 is vegging yet, but it’ll happen.

6 Likes