Steampunk Water Culture

I had a meat breath cut that threw sterile bananas here and there at the end of flower, afaik there’s quite a few different cuts of it going around here though.

1 Like

heh heh yah I hear that, different cuts for sure. I would be shocked if there was only a single one :wink: ok! Time for some radical grow updates.

you can see some light damage on the shorter sensi plant… but also I have to check the EC. I’ll go on a hunt as well. Check and see if there are any nits.

5 Likes

here I am assembling the system. Merely a T, stainless nut(the good kind) and an air hose in a bucket. No chance this can leak. Also I hate paying the aquarium company more and more loot for those stones, since they are useless.

7 Likes

The best rooted meat breath clones are packing on the growth now! You can see the two that have smaller roots have grown less.

4 Likes

Later on today I’ll post some shots of the clones as I plant them. I am planting big bud first, then meat breath. Hopefully next week I can get to the large meat breath and c99 plants.

1 Like

I’m gonna try this when I’ve used the last of my air stones! None of your plants look they are in need of oxygen.

1 Like

yah the secret to oxygen saturation is the constant exposure of new surface areas of the water to the oxygen in the atmosphere. The bubbles and the mixing of the water to dissolve the oxygen is dependent on the temperature of the water itself. I try to keep it between 18-20C, a nice range where there is a good oxygen level.

2 Likes

Do you think the air stones buy you more leeway (more bubbles?) when temperatures are higher? Is that c99 you are running from the seeds I sent you?

1 Like

yep that’s the c99 you sent, it’s got an intriguing scent! Unfortunately I triggered an early stress bloom, so the plant will have to be regenerated from the remaining clone to get a decent run. The buds are a dense type!
I noticed absolutely no difference between the stones and the T. I ran plants side by side from clone using both the stones and the T. The T proved to be superior, I mean in the long run. Cheaper and can be used over and over.

2 Likes

I did a where’s waldo and found 2 pollen sacks in my crop of 5 meat breath plants. I predict 2 immature seeds in this crop :wink:

4 Likes

I used the HDR for the first time on this fancy computer hardware, and I have to say it’s amazing. If I stare into the fire in valheim, it’s glowing with a real glow. Look at the sun… holy crap where are my sunglasses. These monitors have 600nits. Pretty fucking bright.

I do the 48 hours of darkness and stressed pruned them and not one seed with the meat breath shes a amazing pheno you have solid cheers

1 Like

ok! That narrows it down then. They are doing something radical! Thanks!

1 Like

I’ve been… busy! These are the cloned budding big bud plants. I would hate to see what stress would do to these picky fuckers.

4 Likes

I think that plant with the small roots was the least rooted of the batch. Not sure why I planted it, instead of a better one, but whatevs. It’ll grow!

4 Likes

here’s the radish. Not sure what I was expecting from a hydro radish, but the thing is alive! Mwah hah hah hah!

5 Likes

Here are some glam shots of the girls! Meat breath,SENSI and C99. I would say… the sensi isn’t really…uhhh, my cup of tea? They are self-destructing.

7 Likes

The C99 is fox tailing?

1 Like

a minimal bit, nothing like some plants! I’m more worried about the stalks, since once of the side colas has fallen over. Gotta go reinforce it. The plant was stress triggered in veg, so I wouldn’t say that it’s current growth patterns are typical. It’s a little wonked out.

2 Likes

I found my C99 from Peakseedsbc tended to fox tail a bit near finish. Wasn’t bad.

1 Like