Steampunk Water Culture

What a cola! Well done sir :ok_hand::smiley::+1:

2 Likes

Thanks Qtip! Also I managed to get a hold of Gal today, so her and batman are parents now. I had to decipher the french child seat instructions and put it in. hah hah turns out I’ve got experience when it comes to kids lol! Never thought that would come in handy again in my life time. Kids name is “Saber Rattles”. I just call her Saber for short.

6 Likes

ahh yes, definitely made it out of intensive care! Going to expose this seedling to real light, now. Get it growing!

4 Likes

here are the other seedlings! Female, no doubt.

3 Likes

veg crop! I’ll get more glam shots of the meat breath in a bit. There are several nice colas there!

6 Likes

oh my! No wonder the meat breath is so popular. Did someone call for frosty mc nuggets?

7 Likes

TK has some of these shoots like the FLC grows. It doesn’t stay like that, but it starts out at a 90 degree angle.

4 Likes

The seedlings! They are getting pretty big, and the one that had no root is working on it’s second set of leaves.

I doubled the nutrient dose in the big bud there, so the yellow plant should turn green in a day or two.

6 Likes

ok here’s the entire crop about 12 hours later. To my eyes, some of the plants are starting to shine already. I’ve never even wondered what makes that happen lol! Why do the plants get shiny after a good fertilizer dose?

6 Likes

here are the PCKxICC5 seedlings. You can tell by the skin shards on the bottom of the stalk, they are mature. Not sure when I will see definitive signs of the sex, but I still have my bet locked in! BOTH female. Take that!

5 Likes

TK clone! Looking really nice. Full grown leaves are forming! I’m going to run it in the next batch, if she gets big enough.

6 Likes

Big bud plants are regenerating and growing! The yellow-est plant is still greening up.

5 Likes

Super huge seedlings! I might need to boost the EC again, I think it should be up around 2 at this point, for optimal growth!

6 Likes

my little menagerie of plants!

4 Likes

awww yah! The crop is almost all cut down and hanging to dry! Also, winter came back! it’s -20C!!!

1 Like

Dam its been cold eh the wind chill is what gets me

1 Like

ugh yah the wind, it blew away our +10C weather and replaced it with -20C faaaaaaark!
OK It almost all over but the crying in there. Looks like I got a kilo of weed off those 4 plants.

6 Likes

These are the big bud plants, you can see the yellow one is really greening up. You can also see the leaf shine in the next photo there.

4 Likes

And the rest of the crops! I’ll be into bloom in about a week.

4 Likes

awwwww yah! Everything is bagged and tagged in the bloom room. All I need to do now, is clean up, then scrub another bucket. After that, I’ll be ready for the next bloom round with experimental genetics coming online! good times!

3 Likes