Steampunk Water Culture

hey… I got this idea. I can go and get a sample from the clone chamber and put it under the microscope. Then at least I can know if it’s biological or some kind of crud. It doesn’t seem to have any effect on the clones… although they did seem to yellow more than usual in the cloning phase this time.

2 Likes

That’s some strange shit. Well at least it’s not crawling around or hatching things. Doesn’t really seem to be a pathogen. We’ll see if it “does something” I mean that’s a sign it’s alive if it replicates.

7 Likes

Baby Seahorses !!

seahorse

:partying_face: :vulcan_salute:

Cheers
G

11 Likes

kirk2

14 Likes

I read that ad maybe a thousand times as a kid :laughing: :+1:

Cheers
G

8 Likes

hah hah yah sea monkeys. I have great news though! It’s not alive. So it’s just some crud probably from the edge of the rubbermaid, or perhaps some dust. That’s good news, I was half expecting to see acariform mites lol!!!

6 Likes

ok the clones are all rooted it seems, so that dark gunk was just that… some gunk. Which brings me to this… it’s almost planting season! so I have to move the other plants over, and plant these beasts. I’m going to create an entire planting of experimental crops. Even though I haven’t done the hermie test yet… shit I forgot to do that part. I could also just cross my fingers and take the plunge. lol! That usually doesn’t work out. I’ll move the seedlings into bloom today! We’ll see what happens over the next 2 weeks.

4 Likes

hah hah been kind of busy. That’s probably going to extend into the next few weeks. Clones are looking good! Lots of them are rooted, others aren’t far behind.

8 Likes

haven’t done an update in a while! like 2 days? You woulda thought my plants were dead or something?! Buuuut things are marching along. I would even go so far as to say the cool tubes help my plants out. They don’t get burned by the light when they are close.

7 Likes

forgot the clones roots, they are doing great! Downside is I did light burn the auto plant. I was away and didn’t know it grew into the led lights got some weird tips on the edge of some upper leaves. That’s life! I forgot the room wasn’t set up for big plants hahah!

6 Likes

turns out it wasn’t light burn but a pathogen bloom I had created. The bucket of water I put the plant in was sitting out under the hps lights for a week or two. I thought I had selected the cleanest of the scunge buckets, but it was nasty in retrospect there was a colony of something reddish. Long story short I cleaned that shit up and re-situated the plant. It looks much better now.

6 Likes

there’s my plant’s boo boo. LEarned a lesson from that… don’t grab a scunge bucket from the corner and put a plant in it. Pathogens could be on the prowl already!

3 Likes

My big bud plants are falling over already! I love those little plants… err big plants, they helped me win the competition with their incredible hash potential. And people wonder why I do this meat grinder grow thing? It pays off. Also I light burned the meat breath in veg they are too big and it’s definitely light burn lol!

10 Likes

Big Bud should be renamed ‘Blanch DuBois’…
" I have always depended on the kindness of strangers".

Cheers
G

5 Likes

The irony is most people would have tossed that big bud into the garbage. It grows long fingers and it grows male pollen at the end of the cycle… it also wins the extract competition. The reason why? It was detected as being the best extraction plant by my ludicrous methods.

9 Likes

The veg room and the roots on the clones. You can tell I put a splash of nutrient in there, because the roots are so bulky already. Some of the plants are already growing! Today I have to move things over to bloom and start thinking about setting up the next batches. This Government shit is a real kick in the teeth, but if I survive, things should be back to normal and I’ll have time to do things again. Like plant clones.

11 Likes

I’d love to know how much your feeding the clones :face_with_monocle:

1 Like

Joe, you refer to it as Big Bud but is it the old Big Bud or BC Big Bud?
(I’m betting it’s BC Big Bud.)

Inquiring minds and all that rot… :laughing: :vulcan_salute:

Cheers
G

3 Likes

It’s from AMS, so I think it’s a bc big bud. Can’t be sure, but it definitely came from AMS.

2 Likes

I’ll measure the EC tomorrow I hope! It’s probably .6, I would guess. I put a splash of each grow and boost in there.

2 Likes