Steampunk Water Culture

Just a few plants… and a couple of clones :wink: This place is going to be a jungle very soon!

13 Likes

Big ass clone batch! Water temp is 17 brrr, but! No pathogens will grow :wink:

Fantasmo!

Also the next crop, which has been cloned… So theoretically I can move this shit into bloom very soon.

7 Likes

And the bloom room, of course.

10 Likes

There's the entire veg room, things are looking good! Clones are all responding to light, etc. In a couple more days I'll add a few drops of nutrient.
5 Likes

And the bloom room! Those big bud colas are going to be off the hook. Then, I'll mulch them into hash!! Meat breath are doing good, half tall plants and half short ones. I've noticed the leaves don't get as stressed out by being close to the light, hopefully it'll avoid frying any buds that get close, as well.
11 Likes

Clones are looking good, and also the CBG plant. Someone else came to the lab to inspect the tube system. Almost everyone I know has seen the cooling system now.

seedlings and crap. Buddy was surprised to see seedlings in there, I don’t think he… realized the plants grow from seed and not just clones :wink:

5 Likes

aaaand the blooming plants. Soon, I’ll move the veggers over here, I can’t wait for the experimental crop to bloom up, I’m excited!

12 Likes

bloom panorama!

Fantasmo and assorted clones. I’ll probably put a drop or two of nutrient solution in the clones today. They look like they are rooting up.

Seedlings and vegging plants! The one in the front is the big bud mother for the next round. It’s slot was taken in bloom by the harlequin.

11 Likes

Fantasmo is blooming, that’s for sure! When I see the buds forming into something larger, I’ll change it out for bloom formula.

The sensi on the left has huge leaves! Clones seem to be cloning, but the new growth seems a little yellow. Perhaps I didn’t put enough nutrient in the cloner.

5 Likes

oh yah, forgot about the big fucking leaf.

10 Likes

There are the blooming plants! I boosted the harlequin last night to like EC 3 or something. I’ll do that with the rest of the plants today. The harlequin in particular looked like it was suffering.

9 Likes

There’s the entire veg room and an under the hood shot of the auto flower! I can say this about it: It’s got fucking bulky roots!!

13 Likes

There’s the bloom room, and things are looking pretty good. I’ve been attempting to pick the dead leaves out of the core of the plants. Making decent progress, that’s for sure. I’m not worried about the dead leaves molding or anything at this point. Ain’t happenin’.

10 Likes

That is one hell of a root lol

2 Likes

I think it’s time to change to bloom for the Fantasmo! Crazy thing.

5 Likes

I boosted the EC on the big bud to probably 3.5. The harlequin responded well to that treatment! Those plants are extra large! I think the clones of the C99 are already showing root nubs, the other plants won’t be far behind.

1 Like

do dee dooooo, just making a quick switcheroo. I changed up the Fantasmo to the same EC, but bloom formula with 1/2 strength pk boost. I will monitor it over the next week and see what it does. Then make a decision on if that was a good idea or a terrible one.

6 Likes

Clones got them roots forming. I’m not sure what the dark crud is in the water? I really scrubbed that thing, but you can see like some kind of crust in there.

3 Likes

Here are the blooming plants! hah hah, I included the auto in that batch, 'cause it’s definitely blooming.

7 Likes

What kind of water are you using? Ive noticed my tap water is extra “crappy” in the summer and using a RO filter has helped. I think in the winter though they maybe treat the well water differently because the plants don’t seem to mind it.

That dark crud looks very much like the filter on my RO system

2 Likes