Steampunk Water Culture

I cleaned up some of the dead leaves. Got a few more to go! Interesting potato fact: the blooms close up during the night.

7 Likes

Hey man, since you’re on instagram now check out @shwale he does a lot of microscope photography; measuring heads and identifying traits that would lead to better washing and breeding strains specifically for washing.
Reminds me of the stuff you do on here.

3 Likes

heh heh yah those are some nice photos.

3 Likes

Yo strange his theory on hash making is the trichome itself has some kind of property that leads to more hash. bzzzzzzt wrong. heh heh! sucker.

3 Likes

You crack me up dude…

2 Likes

I’ve heard a theory or two on hash productivity. Problem is, they don’t go ahead and try to falsify it. Also… did I mention that you have to take a thousand observations into account before you even hatch a theory?
The leading theory which I skimmed from the LPs “Legal Producers” is that the trichome itself has some kind of property that leads to more hash. You know it’s less fleshed out than the IG shwale. They probably even got the idea from there. No evidence offered though.
My friend had one where it was all about how “fluffy” the bud was that you were making hash out of. No evidence there either.
I have hardcore evidence that supports my theory. 'Cause it’s based on a thousand microscopic observations. So… What do I do? I go and infect the LPs. lol! I’ll just kick back and let that info spread like a disease.

5 Likes

Wheeeeee the buds are pumping.

10 Likes

fuuuck well I pulled a 12 hour shift at the govn’t sweat shop! Only one more shift to go like 15 hours probably! oh, I’m not looking forward to it. Elections won’t run themselves though. The thanks you get is in stacks of cash. Now, I know what you’re thinking. What kind of motherfucker on this earth does all this crazy shit I claim to do? When you get home, take a rip of hash and complain that your ass hurts from sitting on it all day? That’s when you know you’re working for the man! Can’t wait to get back to real life.
Those potatoes are going crazy now that the bloom phase has begun. I should get a photo.

That one potato has another one growing off the side. The rhizome that is searching for another place to splash down is 1 meter long now.

4 Likes

The potato seeks more ground. I wonder why it grows like that? Sure doesn’t outside!

2 Likes

mofo-ing clones! They are way more than ready to grow!

5 Likes

We got buds!

Those are the meat breath, of course. They really shine! And sparkle too!

9 Likes

There’s my future hash batch! Just waiting to be experimented on. Exciting!

9 Likes

You can see behind the potato I am prepping more buckets! Hopefully I can get 'em planted today.

3 Likes

Bloom at a distance!

Slurricane and meat breath! They do look similar, and that’s what I had predicted for the hash yield is that meat breath and slurricane should be close. Meat breath is bulking way more though.

10 Likes

Well there are the vegging plants. Due to shit productivity for potatoes in the garden, the plant here has already grown larger ones than I found outside. Weather was the shits. I might sex more plants today! Exciting!

3 Likes

The bloom room is stuffed! Excellent!

5 Likes

Meat breath plants are under control. You know they aren’t loving life if the top of the colas get scruffy! Start tossing out pollen sacks.

10 Likes

There was a nasty dead mummified mouse in the hydro buckets. Of course it was the one with the air hoses in it. So, I’m soaking the hoses and the gross bucket in hot soapy water. IT stinks!

2 Likes

ol sideways stalk is definitely regenerating! I’m sure it was just a deformity as opposed to a genetic mutation.

2 Likes

crazy bloom room! I scrubbed up the air lines and the stink bucket. Life is grand!

3 Likes