Steampunk Water Culture

Of course one of the plants fell over! So I had to tie it back up. I will check and see if they are all tied up or not. Could be a disaster in the making!

6 Likes

Wow, I finally got those buckets all set up! I think I also scorched some of the potato leaves with high conductivity. It was the first time I tried to push it with the potato and it’s not a fan. Got to be below EC 2.0 or it’s not happy. On the other hand, the tubers themselves are really bulking up. Like, crazy style.

3 Likes

The bloom room is pumping along. I’ve got a beady eye on the slurricane plant. I think I am going to have to image the trichomes, because it’s doing final bloom phases to my eye.

5 Likes

Definitely reaching the end cycle!

6 Likes

DSC07786
We got veg! Those four in the buckets are meat breath. On the seedlings I put a green twist tie on the females. That way I’ll know what my predictions were lol there are so many of them.

4 Likes

I think the potato doesn’t quite know where the ground is. It’s trying to get into the PCK bucket! I’m tempted to just pop it in there to see what happens. I won’t! I know the potato and the cannabis plant don’t get along.

4 Likes

Big bud plants! This round the colas are more compact.

Slurricane and meat breath plants!

It’s done, I should bag and tag.

Here’s a magnified image.

and another! Wheeee!

9 Likes

Shit balls! Well the government stint is over… thank fuck. I don’t know how many 15 hour days a human being can take. Oh well. When I’m resting my head on stacks of cash, I’ll be getting a good sleep :wink:

2 Likes

Things are happening! I’ve got to scrub more buckets and harvest season is right around the corner! Excitement! The cycle has begun!

7 Likes

We got veg!

Immature dud pollen sacks on the big bud. It always grows them!

No pollen sacks. The meat breath plants are very purple!

9 Likes

That shitty little OGK seedling with the sideways stem has really untwisted itself. Over the weeks it’s gone from sideways S to basically straight again, and thick on the bottom. All three wonky seedlings recovered, and I think I should be able to sex them very soon!

2 Likes

The various stages of growth. Those meat breath plants are really bulking up!

9 Likes

Soon I will harvest the potatoes. The green rhizome in the front is the one I put in there to see what happens. It looks like it’ll try and grow more potatoes on that thing. If I had a huge area, and a big container, I could probably grow radical potatoes all over the place.

9 Likes

Looks like they are getting to a good size, at least you will know if they taste different or not. :+1:

Cheers
G

5 Likes

We have some definite female signs on one I had put a ring on. Turns out I might be onto something.

2 Likes

ok we have the meat breath! They are pumping, and I should get the big bud planted as well.

5 Likes

There’s the gigantic PCK clone! I never did the hash prediction or measure it, so I can feel free to do it on this baby, as well.

5 Likes

Soon, they will be victims in a slaughter! Oh the potato plant is going to bloom again, for some reason.

6 Likes

Here’s a classic male plant. I’m definitely getting the sexing thing down pat!

7 Likes

Meat breath and the bloom room! Oh it’s getting close to harvest, that’s for sure!

8 Likes