Steampunk Water Culture

meat breath and slurricane!

PCK!

OGK! The buds are definitely budding hehheh

Annnnd we have the big buds!

4 Likes

Looks like the clone is a small plant. No call for that! The other small plant wasn’t genetic. A better picture of the unicorn batch! I’ll put it into bloom in a week I think. I am going to have to get out the THIRD clone machine! Crazy! Haven’t used it in years.

2 Likes

There’s the OGK plant(s).

6 Likes

The PCK plant with the horizontal stem has decided UP is the right direction to grow, now.

2 Likes

OGK! Soon the other plants are going in there, so those three in the bucket won’t feel so special. Since it’ll be the unicorn batch, I’m going to be scoping it as well. I’m going to take some photos of it’s trichome production on the same days as the OGK so the difference is obvious.

9 Likes

heh heh the guinea pigs got back to me with some feedback. Funny story they said the meat breath was better than those other strains. I laughed because I knew it was true already.

3 Likes

I’ve been down there looking at the other OGK plants, and some of them are blooming from being too far away from the light. It’s been going on for a while now and even though the buds don’t develop as fast, they are getting larger like it’s in 2 weeks of bloom. So… I’m going to snipe off some buds and check them VS the actual buds in the bloom room. Just for shits and giggles! It would be hilarious to see if any of them have more trichomes. That’s what I really need to know.

4 Likes

Real strange sheen to the leaves! They are chugging along, but I think the air pump has worn out. Anemic bubbles.

5 Likes

This is the part I don’t understand. Those plants with low DLI are blooming under 18 hours of light, but they won’t produce pollen sacks. I know how light poisoning works where you interrupt the light cycle and produce pollen. So that causes a stress response, but just low light levels don’t. Or… blooming under 18 hours of light IS the stress response?

See, now that’s not going to be a good performer as well. I think I’m getting an idea.

6 Likes

Turned purple! I’m gonna give it more nutrient dose today. The smaller plants didn’t get any purple!

7 Likes

Those are the clones. Looks like the first one might be a small plant, I should really give it a go and make sure. hahha I keep saying that. Hate wasting time on a chance, but what the fuck, I’ll learn something.

3 Likes

ahh yah there we go! Also the next crop is ready to move into bloom… yay!

4 Likes

That’s the OGK?
It does that to some degree most of the time (3/4?).
It seems to be some combo of light and temperature that affects it.

Cheers
G

2 Likes

ok time to make another clone machine. Parts required? 1 rubber maid container with lid. Drill holes. Insert neoprene and set up air pump yay!

2 Likes

There’s a new photo! or two. Things are purpling up, if such a word existed.

4 Likes

My friend had some weed in a bag, so I gave it a sniff. It smelled like hay. I said yo this shit wasn’t dried properly. Took out a bud and you could barely see the trichomes. Then I heard that some dumb fucker had grown it complete with powdery mildew and myclobutanil. Fuck that! I ain’t smoking that shit.

3 Likes

I think a few more weeks for the OGK! I can’t wait to run it in the hash making.

5 Likes

This is day 37 on the OGK-plant A.

6 Likes

Gonna clone and move these, probably today! Hopefully I have enough time heh heh. The clone machine is ready to accept victims.

5 Likes