Steampunk Water Culture

There we go, this time I got them all purple.. or dark pink?
7 Likes

ok! I got clones brewing of those OGK plants! The tiniest plant could barely produce a clone… so I won’t be sad if the clone doesn’t make it. The other two plants seem normal in growth rate/aspect.

Plant A, B and C. Same with the clones.

5 Likes

Clones! A, B and C! Also the PCK army has grown to three plants. Last time I smoked all the PCK up at the unicorn hah hah!

3 Likes

Next phase! I think all these clones will root, I didn’t violate the rules heh heh. Even the tiny crappy one looks a little better. I wonder if I’ll get any buds off that one to analyze. Could be really interesting!

3 Likes

A couple of bloom photos!

Also that stupid clone is going to root. I can feel it.

5 Likes

Still looking for roots on those clones, but they are over the hump. IF that scraggly one was going to die, it would have. Instead it regenerated. Those three are the PCK plants! Notice how one is horizontal? IT grew like that, I didn’t do it.

2 Likes

The meat breath are reaching conclusion! Conclusion? I didn’t do a very good job this time with them. They didn’t triple in size!

OGK are pushing out some buds! yay! I’ll see how the trichomes form over time.

10 Likes

OGK plants! They are all budding with no signs of pollen sacks.

7 Likes

radical pck stem growth!

5 Likes

clones are still cloning! I think I see nodes forming.

Another PCK bud shot.

7 Likes

mmm I’ve got a yummy story. I was looking at the big bud plants I had revegged and they had a number of dead leaves down below. So I started tossing them, and as I got deeper, the old buds from when the plant was vegging had started to decay after dying off. Got moldy… yum! So now I am trimming off all the lower leaves and branches. Gotta get them all gussied up before bloom!

2 Likes

Going to go and figure out which colony that is. I think it’s penicillium, but I won’t know until I look close. There were dead leaves and old dead buds just soaking in moisture. yum!

4 Likes

rooooooots! We have OGK rooted already, so the other clones should root soon. This is plant B that rooted first.

3 Likes

There it is! I think I got rid of it all, but I’ll give the plants a quick peroxide cleaning to get rid of the last of the mold.

7 Likes

Oh my greatest fears have been realized! This is the small shitty clone I secretly hoped would die off! I’ll weed these fuckers out still. I’ll probably know some answers in just a couple weeks, if not sooner. I can’t wait! Plant C.

3 Likes

hah hah those meat breath are pretty much ready to come down. The OGK plant(s) are really budding up!

7 Likes

What I found fascinating about this one is the shred of plant stalk that got ripped sort of half-way off has formed root material on the xylem part. Amazeballs!

6 Likes

Crazy world, hey? The plant has decided to join the broken part back onto itself using xylem growth.

These are the crazy PCK plants! They really grow!

7 Likes

Only the OGK are left!

There’s the unicorn batch! 4 personal plants for hash making :smiley:

10 Likes

OGK plant(s)!

I am super curious about the smallest of the small plants. It’s probably genetic, except I just want to make sure. She has started growing already, before the other plants.

7 Likes