Steampunk Water Culture

OGK, it’s putting out some new good growth, no additional damage.

4 Likes

hah hah that meat breath clone is really busting out the growth. It’s leaning into the light! The clones were always far enough away from the light… like 2 meters.

3 Likes

Slurricane! And I bet you thought I had tossed it into the garbage! I’m actually keeping it around specifically upon request.

2 Likes

A little too much light :wink:

BB plants are normalized now. Fresh shiny growth with no burn. I should measure the distance from the light, so I know how close I can put it before light burn kicks in. 40 inches/100cm

8 Likes

Baaaaam! PCK plants are hanging and drying as we speak. I’ll have a quick clean-up break then back at it!

3 Likes

Digging the new light! That PCK was a monster

3 Likes

Yep those PCK were unreal! Here are my light burned plants! You can see the new growth is good and the light burn has stopped I think.

6 Likes

You can see that normal leaves are taking over! I EC boosted almost all the plants now.

8 Likes

All the new growth is hiding the light burn now heh heh. I think the OGK is under stress from too much light though. I’ll adjust it’s positioning to a lower light area.

6 Likes

hi joe the leds esp big modern units take some getting used too,i find it all to easy to overlight them esp when younger plants and given the limited height in a drobe makes it even more of a juggling act,glad your on top of it now and no great harm has come by look of things,you have been a little lucky as my first poor lightburn via led never recovered and was a sad waste of a nice pck,good luck

2 Likes

heh heh yah I was prepared to cut my teeth on this new light like I did with the old ones. Took a while to get the right distance and brightness! These are the Big buds! They’ll be hitting bloom within two weeks.

2 Likes

All the nuts clones, with just a little cooking from the light. They are recovering their colors!

The GMOxDHP have a mutant branch! I don’t think I’ve seen that one before.

It’s normal near the top, though!

2 Likes

Male GOG plant in there. Awaiting experimentation!

1 Like

Reminds me, I overdosed the OGK plant, so I’ve got to go and drain some of the solution and replace with water. I’ll dilute about 50%.

1 Like

I seem to get mutant side leaves like that pretty frequently. I’ve seen a lot of OGers mention them like they never see them. I’d love to know more about it.

1 Like

The craziest one I had grew 4 branches off the side, so at each node there were 6 side branches. Never seen anything like it since! It was an AK47xGF.

1 Like

DSC08895
hah hah I thought I was still burning this plant with the light, but instead the EC was .2. It should recover, now. It was merely a coincidence that it was looking ill.

1 Like

Boosted these plants up! They are gaining some verticality.

4 Likes

You can see the big buds are recovered and rising towards the light!

3 Likes