Steampunk Water Culture

I’m going to need picture confirmation on that pizza sir.

Better get some new trimming scissors :wink:.

4 Likes

Watch out Joe!

I’m betting he’s after your super secret Bubble Hash Pizza recipe… :wink: :+1:

Cheers
G

5 Likes

lol! I ate the pizza and forgot to take a photo!

OGK

GMO

GOG
Them’s all rooted now! Also… vaccination time!!! Both COV and Influenza! Fuck’em!

8 Likes

Without proper “evidence” of this pizza I’m going to have to dismiss all your claims as bro science.

What’s up with the red on the clones or are my eyes failing me?

2 Likes

Yep a couple have red stems! Lets see which ones. All the OGK one GOG and one GMO have red stems. They root just as good! I had one with a red stem that I shredded the bark on while I was ripping it off the mother plant. It was one of the first to root! hah hah I’ll try and remember to take a photo of the next pizza. That last one I ate by myself but it took a few days! Now that these clones are rooted, big bud and meat breath are next!

2 Likes

That’s the root ball of the plants who got the pythium. In case anyone was wondering, the natural enemy of pythium is oxygen.

3 Likes

They’re regenerating for sure. Love the mold :wink: !

5 Likes

I cleaned and cleaned! Got the veg room almost ship shape. I move the OGK into flower today! Soon I’ll move in the other meat breath and big bud.

7 Likes

Holy crapola! It’s a barren wasteland in there. I have to produce 50 clones of those meat breath! Some other crazy fucker thinks they can grow. We’ll see, after they fucking stumble over these motherfuckers. Meat breath plants aren’t for the faint of heart. Gotta have that shit dialed.

5 Likes

minus a hundred clones! They look like skeletons! hah hah He commented on how bushy they were.

2 Likes

This is the product of ripping the clone off. It broke the outer layer open!

3 Likes

The GOG plants are really growing already! I’m excited for these ones. Some golden data is contained within!

4 Likes

When buddy was taking the clones, he’s back behind the plants. I hear him say “Matty there’s some spider mites here!”
“Bullshit story” I said, and he laughs “You weren’t even scared.”

6 Likes

The correct delivery is (while holding up your hand and squinting at your fingers):
“do these look like spider mites to you”? :laughing: :vulcan_salute:
…sounds like we have similar friends…

Cheers
G

6 Likes

Phew! I got that shit all cleaned up. Had to grab time here and there amongst the fall harvestings!

6 Likes

Holy piss. Kid turned 21! I feel fucking old, lol!!!

3 Likes

yay! Things are happening! I have to get those GMO plants slapped into their new homes.

7 Likes

Wheeee! Someone contaminated the lab! Oh… I’m so happy! Infested, contaminated pots. Love it. Oh I rinsed that in rain water, he says. It’s called fucking soap and hot water. Fuck, me!

4 Likes

Uh oh…
:grimacing:

2 Likes

Basically I have to keep my eyes peeled and my head on a swivel for a month.

2 Likes