Steampunk Water Culture

OMG mother nature knows how to cheer me up. I went for a wander in the woods and came back with a yew wood stick. From a female tree!!! Rare as fuck around here if you ask me I only seen one in my life. No saplings. Now I’ve seen a female tree and five saplings. I harvested a dead lower branch with the axe for origami purposes. Can’t wait to polish that sucker up!

4 Likes

ok I’ve got choices eh? I am going to run both of the GOG… That leaves 2 spots open. So I have to pick a GMO for this run. I think I have 4 candidates, so I’ll have to get a coin toss going. For some reason, I keep running one huge OGK plant. I took three clones. I need more room bah hah!

2 Likes

GMO prime won. There were 3 candidates! It’ll be GOG, GOG, OGK, GMO! I’ll have to put the painters tape label on them, so I know which is which. It’s the most complicated pheno hunt I’ve done in my life.

4 Likes

Got these things planted and the blooming plants are starting to stack the buds. I should do some imaging! Soon, I’ll be planting 4 more meat breath and 4 more big bud. I’ll see how much faster the plants grow under this new light hah hah!

2 Likes

There we go! I just have to give them some conductivity and we’re off to the races. Ahh so much untested genetics, we’re in the chaos zone!!!

5 Likes

Oh shit, well I suppose the OGK is actually tested. I remember being genuinely surprised at the yield I got from those buds. I made it into rosin, which was grapefruit flavored. mmm pretty good as I recall. I failed to really get under the plants xylem and study it. Have to remedy that situation.

2 Likes

Transplants are still above ground! I was super gentle to them in comparison to what I usually do rip tear

3 Likes

Big bud clones! They are rooting quicker than the meat breath.

4 Likes

Meatbreath, you know you want it!

Yah…yah… got it going on, now. Burned out purple lights man… fuuuck. Set me back.

10 Likes

You act like you hate it but I think you get a real pleasure out of beating bugs/contaminations.

download (31)
This is how I picture you so just go with it…

Stay vigilant :smiley:

4 Likes

I’ll be keeping an eye on the spider webs! If an insect is alive, it should wind up in there.

Meat breath and big buds are all rooted! I’m going to have to scrub some buckets for them, soon!

5 Likes

There is some kind of bizarre rooting pattern I have never seen before. Seems to be genetic almost, since only those clones are like this. Strange! Worth further investigation perchance?

7 Likes

Yeah the curling upward is weird as hell

1 Like

Blooming plants!

Veggers!

5 Likes

Young roots! These are the vegging plants.

2 Likes

Those are the GMO2 plants roots.

3 Likes

OGK roots. I guess they aren’t so radical, but just strange enough for me to notice.

3 Likes

Please tell me that you just left a leaf on that cutting…
:joy:

1 Like

lol! Those clones with the little plantlet growing under the surface are wild. It’s a product of the rip-n-tear cloning technique. When the node is still completely intact, I just leave it there to… do mysterious things like that.

2 Likes

Hah hah I just had a terrible thought. You could cut that plantlet off and plant it. Generating another plant out of the same clone.
Edit: Fuuuck, now I have to try it.

1 Like