Steampunk Water Culture

The thing is I keep pulling off the dead leaves… there are so many!!!

2 Likes

Starting to do it’s bulking up.

5 Likes

A few small veg plants hah hah. They are growing up fast under the LED array! It doesn’t take twice the time to make it into a real plant now.

2 Likes

There is a leaf from the GOG prime. Abnormally large!

4 Likes

Male clone is maturing, and getting ready to release the golden dust.

2 Likes

I’m not worried about any seed generation! There is a door between the blooming plants and the veg room.

Normal plant VS Dragons blood plant. OGK, and GMOxDHP I noticed the difference right away after extracting a donor bud.

3 Likes

Ahh the glory of scrubbing buckets. mmm feeeeeel the glory!

4 Likes

Big bud and meat breath!

7 Likes

Plants are growing! I should be ready to put those plants into the buckets later today.

3 Likes

Soldier bug. Ready to take a shit on my plants! You think this bug can catch fungus gnats?

5 Likes

Been there, done that in regards to the RO system. There is a sticker on my RO membrane that i didnt realize was supposed to be removed, ran it like that till it was time to change it again, doh!

2 Likes

Fuck me that tech support call was nightmare fuel. Tech support scammer took over the computer so I reset it, but then the internet speed was 1Mbps so I couldn’t even install firefox. WTF?

Those plants are growing up quick!

3 Likes

Bloom room chugging along. Day who the F-knows. lol! It’s all documented but I’d have to look it up.

3 Likes

The male flower is open, so I suppose it’s pollen time! I’ll try and harvest some tomorrow.

Pollen dance!

Here’s the veg room. The plants are definitely going to be chafing to get into the bloom room.

3 Likes

falling down.

Big buds!

Meat breath is starting to purple up! It’ll look radical under the LEDs.

8 Likes

Meat breaths! Huge difference in the trichomes, of course.

9 Likes

Veg room. I have everything ready to plant a new batch of meat breath!

4 Likes